Chapter 2

Taylor's Pov

I arrived on set the morning of shooting, eager to meet Johnny Depp properly for the first time. I am such a fan!

I was first cast for the role of "Julia Grover" after Johnny noticing my work in other movies, yet I have never had such a major role. The thing I am most looking forward to is acting along side justin timberlake - I admire him so much! As a fellow artist, of course.

The first couple of days I am not actually shooting, because I am not in the beginning of the movie, and my scenes are not going to be shot just yet. I haven't read the script of the movie yet, but I know the basic plot.

I walk into the studio alone, dressed casual in a sun dress. The first person to greet me is the movie-writer and caster, ms. Abbey Rodd.

"Oh Taylor, hi, how are you?" She asked.

"Good thank you, yourself?"

"I'm well, thank you for asking, today we are filming the opening scene - nothing much. You didn't have to come today, you know? But I'm glad your here of course" she said with a grin.

She was correct, I really didn't have to be here, but I am really excited for this movie. Maybe I'm overly eager, I don't know.

"Yes, I know. But I wanted to come, meet the cast and get to know the place before we start to shoot my scenes" I replied.

At my request, she took me for a walk around the studio. It is absolutely massive, the roof goes up for miles, I swear.

Just then, Abbey waved to someone across the room. When we got a bit closer I could make out the face of the man.

"Hello, hi, we've met" he said, sounding nervous.

"Yes, uh... Justin Timberlake, how could I forget?" I said laughing.

"Looking forward to the movie?" He asked me.

" I haven't actually read the script yet, but yes, I'm really eager to start shooting, actually".

"Wait till you read the script, then you'll really look forward to shooting" justin said with a smirk, before saying goodbye and heading the the set.

Justin's Pov

What did I just say to her?

"Wait till you read the script, then you'll really look forward to shooting"

God dammit, Justin. Taylor's gonna think I'm some pervert old man who is looking forward to shooting love scenes with her. I really hope she has no idea what I'm talking about.

I walk towards set, and see Mr Johnny Depp.

"Hey man, how's it going?" he asks me.

"Yeah, good thanks".

"Got your script memorized?"

"I've got today's scene down pat" I reply feeling quite sure of myself.

"Great, I'll let you get to it then" he chuckles and gestures me toward the set.

The first scene is just me, on the phone, so it will be like a monologue. I have to remember my lines, because there is no one to pick me up if I forget. Just me.

The camera rolls in

"3" I'm ready.

"2" then I see Taylor watching me off set.

"1" I immediately forget all my lines... Great.