Chapter 4

Taylor's Pov.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, and was so relieved when I realized it was the weekend. my day was planned out fully -

This morning I will have a song writing session planned with a couple of amazing song writers and myself.

This afternoon I will have a bit of free time to myself, I think I'm just gonna shop and maybe pick up some new clothes.

Tonight, I had a dinner with my brother planned at a four star restaurant, cause he was in this city for a couple of days.

The morning went pretty quickly, we drafted a couple of songs and I showed the professionals my ideas and we filtered through them to find the best song writing material. At the end of our session, we had written two or three drafts for songs - not just lyrics but we composed them too.

During the afternoon, I ended up just staying home and eating while watching a television series. I have never really been into this theme of television series, but they had a downton abbey marathon on all afternoon so I watched the first couple of episodes to series one, and now I NEED to see the rest. I think I may have a new obsession - I'm completely addicted an can't stop thinking about what each character will do next. I'll have to buy the whole series on DVD later on this week.

A couple of hours before I would meet my brother at the restaurant, I got dressed and ready to go out in public. It is winter, so I went for a dress, warm cardigan and some stockings and boots. I brushed my hair and teeth, and then got into the car.

Justin's pov

I called up the restaurant three times with no answer. My favourite restaurant nearby was where I ordered my takeout every Saturday night for dinner, and I am not about to break this little routine I have going.

After the fourth call, with no answer, I decided that there must be a problem. I put on a warm coat over a plain white t shirt and got in the car. I am going to drive there myself to get my meal tonight if that's what it takes!

I was starving by the time I reach the restaurant, as I haven't had my dinner delivered at its usual time. I walk in the door and to the front desk.

"Is there something wrong with your phone?"

"Uhhh, excuse me?" The lady behind the desk said with some sort of Asian accent.

"Your phone. I rang three or four times with no answer. Oh nevermind, now, I'm already here." I say impatiently for I was hungry.

"What can I get you?" The lady asked me.

"Can I just have a seat and look at the menu?" I asked her. Looking around the restaurant, there wasn't much people here considering the amount of tables this place had. I hated going to restaurants because someone would always notice me or there would be paparazzi or some other annoyance. therefore, I always order takeout. If I was quick, I thought, there wouldn't be much of a problem.

"Uh, yes. Follow me, please" she said while standing up and taking me to the back room which held more tables. That's when I saw Taylor Swift at the back corner of the room, sitting by herself.

"You can sit here" the lady said, distracting me from Taylor for a second. "Uh thanks" I tell her before walking over to Taylor's table.

"Taylor Swift, funny seeing you here" I say as I approach.

She gives me a smile, and I return it to her as soon as I receive it.