Chapter 7

Sydney:
Today is the start of One Direction's first tour since they came back from their hiatus. Harry is very excited to go back on the road with his best mates and see his "beautiful girls" as he likes to call his fans. It makes me so happy to see him excited about doing something he loves. I'm in the room with Riley while Harry is continuing to pack. I decided not to go on tour with him as I just had a baby and I wasn't ready for her to get a lot of media exposure at such a young age. We're just going to stay home and come visit Harry and the boys every once in a while.

"Hey babes, I'm heading out soon". Harry says coming into Riley's room and sitting on her chair. "Can we drive you to the airport please?" I ask with a pout and Harry just laughs. "Liam is driving us but you can definitely come along, I'll tell Ted to drive you back home" Harry says smiling. I nod and get me and Riley ready. I put her in a purple one piece and adidas. I put on a pair of grey leggings and my converse. I didn't put on any makeup as I know I'd probably end up crying and I didn't want it to come off.

We got to the airport at around 8:00 pm and I already felt tears in the corner of my eyes. We all got out the car and I went straight to Harry and jumped in his arms one last time. "I'm going to miss you baby" I say trying my hardest not to cry. "I'm going to miss you too" Harry says and I can tell he is already crying. I collect myself and give the rest of the boys hugs. Harry hugs Riley once more and I take a quick picture. "I'm going to miss you princess" Harry says to Riley and she smiles. We all say our last goodbyes and hug once again before I get in the car.

When I get home I sit down with Riley and I decide to play with her to get my mind off Harry leaving us. "Hey Riley bear!" I say tickling her making her laugh. "What do you wanna do huh?" Wanna help mummy cook?" I ask and she baby talks. I get up and put some pasta on the stove and make Riley a bottle. As I'm waiting for that to finish I get on my phone and notice Niall posted a picture of me and Harry at the airport. "Of course he would do that" I say laughing to myself.

@Niall Horan: Well I guess you can say they will miss each other

@Niall Horan: Well I guess you can say they will miss each other... get a room!!😝

@Larry 101: Where's Louis?
@Niallstan: 1D tour here we come!!!
@Beautyby1D: They are so cute, don't @me !!
@Harrystyles: Beach don't kill our vibe
@SydneyStyles: Maybe we're just kids in love ❤️ peep the Shawn Mendes lyric😉
3000+ comments

I lock my phone and go and check my pasta which is now finished. I put my food in the microwave and give Riley her bottle. "Hey baby, time to eat" I say and give her the bottle. "I love you so much my beautiful princess" I say as she continues to drink from her bottle. She looks so adorable, I can't believe I made her. Once she finishes with her bottle she starts to cry which I know means she is sleepy. "You sleepy baby" I whisper laying her on her cot in the living room. I put her dummy in her mouth and she sucks until she eventually falls asleep. "Sleep well baby girl, I love you" I whisper.

I take my phone out and adjust the brightness to take a picture and send it to Harry.

To Harry💖: we miss you already baby, she's sound asleep xoxo

I put my phone down and walk to the microwave to get my food. Once I start eating I hear my phone ding and see it's from Harry.

From Harry💖: Miss you girls already, beautiful just like her mummy xx

I smile and continue to eat while I watch a little tv. I decide to call up Sienna so she can come over as I'm bored and don't want to be alone. She agrees to come over in an hour. I put my dish in the dishwasher when I finish eating and lay around a little while longer until she came.