Chapter 6

Harry:

Today is the day Sydney and Riley comes home and I'm beyond excited for her to be back. I'm home and I've invited some of my mates and a few of Sydney's close friends and her little brother. I know she will be happy and that's why I'm doing it and after all she has done for this family. I made me some breakfast and cleaned up a bit before Sydney comes home.

I got in my car at around 11:30 and went to pick Sydney up from the hospital. I'm excited to see my girls again.

Sydney:
Harry is picking us up from the hospital in a few hours and I'm so excited to be back home in my own bed. I dressed in a pair of sweatpants and Harry's old Rolling Stones t- shirt since I was going home to shower anyways. The doctors gave Riley one last bath before she left and I dressed her in a white one peace that Harry bought her and it says: Hello world I'm new here. I also dressed her in some pink sweatpants and a pink headband. She looked adorable.

Harry texted me at 11:45 saying he was in the parking lot and he would be there to help us out. I looked out the window and there were about 20 fans outside. I was scared but I had to be strong. " How are my beautiful girls" Harry says making me turn around from facing the window. "We missed you Haz, It was hard to sleep without you" I say with my face in the crook of his neck. Harry kissed me in response before getting Riley from her Basinet. "Hi my princess" Harry says to Riley kissing her cheek.

We walked out of the hospital after signing out and talking to the doctors. Majority of the fans that were out there rushed to the entrance to greet us. "Hey guys, I'm so happy you guys want to support us and we are truly flattered but we have a newborn and we want to get home quickly" Harry spoke to the fans. I seen a few give me low growls but I smiled to them anyways. The rest of the fans all backed away and apologized. "Your baby is adorable" One of the fans shouted causing me to turn around. "Thank you babes. I love your shirt" I say to the girl who had a 1D shirt on.

We got in the car and drove home which only took 15 minutes. "Babe I have a surprise for you" Harry said as he parked the car. " I'm not to fond of surprises but I trust you" I said laughing. "Good baby" He said as we stepped out the car.

"Surprise!!!!" I heard everyone scream when we walked inside. I seen the boys, My best friend  Melanie and Kylie, and my brother. "Hi guys oh my gosh" I said giving them a hug. "Where is my Niece" Melanie said practically jumping up and down. "Not before I see her" my brother chimed in. "Harry's got her" I say as we walk over to where he was. "She is sooo cute oh my gosh ! I'm an uncle !" Niall said picking Riley up from her car seat.

We all hung out in the living room. It felt good to have the people I love here with me. I cuddled into Harry on the couch and laid my head on his shoulder. " Are you sleepy babe ?" Harry asked rubbing my back. "No. But I love you so much Harry thank you" I said giving him a kiss. "Anything for you Sydney, I love you more" He says giving me another quick kiss before joining back into the conversation.

I made my way into the Kitchen with Riley to give her a bottle as she was being a bit fussy. "Hey love, how are you feeling." Melanie asked from behind me. "Good. I just came to give Riley a bottle." I told her. "Wanna see the Nursery that Harry decorated, its fucking amazing!" She said winking at me. I nodded at her and we made our way upstairs with Riley. "Where are you guys going?" Harry asked us following behind us. "We want to see the Nursery, wanna come ?" I ask and he nods.

Everyone eventually came upstairs to the Nursery. I opened the door and what I seen almost made me cry of joy. It was so beautiful.

I looked down at Riley and seen she was excited as well

I looked down at Riley and seen she was excited as well. " I hope you enjoy your room princess" I say giving her a kiss. "Thank you so much Haz, this is so cute! Riley is going to love this room" I say giving him a big kiss.

Everyone eventually left at around 5:00 but Melanie and Kylie decided to come back at 8:00 for a sleepover. I took Riley to her Nursery and took a picture of her. She looked so cute. I just had too !

@Sydney_Styles: Welcome to the World Riley Anne  Styles! I'm so happy to call you my daughter

@Sydney_Styles: Welcome to the World Riley Anne  Styles! I'm so happy to call you my daughter. I love you so much my beautiful girl. You will always make mummy proud. 💘 @harry styles, we made a beauty. I luv youuuu 🔐💕

@Harry Styles: I luv you more baby. Me and Riley do. X
@#1 Larry shipper: okay, this is cute
@Malik_Deshields: My niece is adorable
@1D gal: I'm jealous of this
@NiallHoran: I'm an uncle !
3000 more comments

I turned my phone off and played with Riley until she eventually got sleepy. I put her in her crib and placed the baby monitor on the chair. "Sleep well baby girl, I love you" I said before closing the door just a bit. I walked into Harry and I's shared room and seen Harry spread out over the bed. I jumped on top of him causing him to groan and flip over so that he was on top. "Can I have a kiss?" I ask pouting my lips. He laughs and kisses me. I pulled at his hair making him groan. Long story short we had a make out session. 😝😉
I love my little family .

Hi babies ! Welcome back. X I hope you guys enjoyed this cute little chapter and if so don't forget to like, comment, and share with some friends❤️ I love you all so much and I will see in my next update. Muah 💋