Chapter 3

Sydney🖤:

I woke up not in the greatest of moods, it's Valentines Day which has become one of my favorite days of the year since I met Harry but the thing about today was Harry left to go to London for a mini promo last week and won't be back for another week which means he won't be with me today. I love that he is doing what he loves and I would never want him to stop this but sometimes it makes me sad that on days like this I won't have him here.

I forced myself after 20 minutes of laying there and went into the bathroom to freshen up. I brushed my teeth and combed through my hair before putting it in a ponytail. I walked back in my room and put on one of Harry's t shirts and walked downstairs to make me some coffee as I wasn't that hungry. I felt the baby kick me and I clutched onto the counter before smiling down. I'm now seven months pregnant and I couldn't be happier, she is very healthy and me and Harry decided to name her Ava.

My best friend is coming over today, she says she has somewhere she wants to take me but it's a surprise. I finish my coffee and do a bit of laundry. I walk back upstairs to our room and as I walk up there I'm tempted to go into Ava's nursery but Harry asked me not to since he wasn't finished and wanted to surprise me. I ignore the temptation and walk into our room and scroll through my phone until I get a message from my best friend Sienna.

From Sienna 🦋: I'll be there in an hour, Be ready !!

I sigh and get up to get in the shower. Once I finished up I put on a black shirt and some blue jeans with my white Adidas. I left my hair down and put on a little bit of makeup. As soon as I finished I got a text message from Harry which made my heart drop and smile.

From Harry 💙: Happy Valentines Day my love, I love you so much and I can't wait to see you xx

I smiled at that message and texted him back.

To Harry 💙: I love you too babe. I miss you loads, I can't wait to see you xx

I put my phone down and packed my bag for the day. I got my Camera, and an extra pair of clothes because when you have a best friend like mine you don't know what's in store. My phone dinged signaling I had a message.

From Harry💙: You will soon baby, Promise ;)

I didn't text back I just smiled and finished getting my bag ready until Sienna called me saying she was outside. "Hii girly, how are you?" She asks me as soon as I get in the car. "Pretty good, I'm trying to ignore the fact that it's Valentines Day." I say in all honesty and sit back in the seat. "That's why I'm taking you out darling, trust me you will have so much fun!" She exclaims and I laugh at her enthusiasm.

When we arrive we both get out of the car and I instantly recognize the place. "We are getting frozen yogurt ?!" I basically scream and she laughs and nods. I run into the little store and go straight to the machine. I get a cake mix flavor and go crazy with the sprinkles. "Wow, don't save too much for me" Sienna says sarcastically making me laugh. After a while we go up to pay for our yogurt. "Don't worry about loves, Have a great Valentines Day!" The older lady behind the desk says. We thank her and then leave.

We get back in the car and drive until we arrive at this amusement park. I smile as we pull up and I start to feel like a little kid again. "Oh my gosh Sienna thank you !! This is the best day ever so far !" I exclaim and give her a hug. "No problem hun, now lets go have fun!" She says and we take off to the rides. I don't get on the too extreme rides as I'm seven months pregnant and don't want to hurt the baby. "Lets go on the Farris Wheel" I say pulling her towards the line. We get in line and we immediately get called in the front of the line. "Wow" I say as we walk up. "Happy Valentines Day" is all the worker says before letting us on the ride along with other people.

After a few more rides Sienna takes me back to the car and drives us around some more. "Enjoying your day so far?" Sienna asks me and I nod. We arrive at a restaurant and the host directs us to a table on the roof. "Happy Valentines Day" the hosts says and begins to take our order. I order a pasta and a sprite and Sienna gets a salad. "Why is everyone being so kind to us today?" I ask Sienna and she just laughs and shakes her head but I was confused. After a while of eating and chatting we head out. "Enjoy your day" the host stops me and tells me. I smile and wish him well before getting back in the car.

Sienna starts the car and drives down the road. " I have one more surprise for you." Sienna says still facing the road and i smile. This day is turning out really well despite Harry not being here. "I'm having so much fun." I say to Sienna and she looks at me and smiles. " The fun isn't over yet hun" She says smirking. We drive for a little longer before Sienna pulls over. "Put these on and no looking." She says handing me a bandana. "Why?" I ask getting nervous. "Do you trust me?" She asks and i nod. "Put them on." She says and I groan lowly. She continues to drive for about 5 more minutes before she stops again.

She pulls me out of the car and pulls me behind her. " I take it back, I don't trust you" I say sighing and she makes a dramatic noise as if I hurt her feelings. "You will love it" She says continuing to pull me. We stop suddenly and she tells me to take off my blindfold. When they are off I am confused on where we are but soon realize when I see Harry coming towards me. "Harry !!" I scream and run towards him. I give him the biggest hug. "I missed you baby." He whispers in my ear. "Me too, I missed you so much" I say back feeling myself about to cry. He gives me a long kiss and I feel happy that I'm finally back with him. Nothing else, not even Sienna mattered to me in that moment.

I see the rest of the boys and run up and give each of them a hug. "Hey Sydney, Happy Valentines Day." They all say and I thank them. Niall goes to meet his girlfriend and the rest of us stay and talk for a while. "Harry couldn't wait to see you Syd, he kept talking about you all day." Louis says laughing. "Yeah, he was all oh my gosh I can't wait to see Sydney, I miss her so much" Liam says joining in making us laugh. "I missed him too, so it's okay." I say giving Harry another kiss. "How was your day?" Harry asked me and I told him all about it. We all walked back to the car and decided to go ice skating.  As we were in the car on our way there I noticed Sienna posted a picture of Harry and I on her Instagram.

@Siennaloves💋💍: The cutest couple!! Happy Valentines Day loves 💕

I like the picture and turn off my phone and cuddle into Harry as I missed him so much.

Hey Hey loves !!!! Here is a little something something for you guys. I know it's not Valentines Day yet but I was thinking about this all day and I thought it would be cute. I hope you guys like it. More chapters awaits!Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and share with some friends!! I love you guys !!💙🙈