Chapter 5

Before you read: I'm skipping ahead to where Sydney is 9 months pregnant 😊 Hope you enjoy !!!

Sydney:
I woke up with a very sharp pain in my lower stomach that made me sit straight up in my bed. I put my hand on my tummy and prayed it was just the baby kicking. I felt the familiar pain once again and this time I knew what was happening.

I stood up and walked down to the mud room to get  my diaper bag as I knew I was going to have this baby today. As I was walking back to Harry and I's shared room I felt something wet drip down my legs followed by a very sharp pain once again.

"Ahhhh please babe calm down" I say lowly grabbing   onto my stomach. I picked up my phone and called Harry who was at the studio. " Hey baby what's up?" Harry asked through the phone. "The b-baby is c-coming I say half out of breath. "I'll be right there" Harry says before hanging up the phone.

While waiting for Harry to come home I put some sweatpants and a tank top. I called my mom and my dad to let them know the news. They lived in a different state so unfortunately they couldn't be there for the birth. Harry came home about 15 minutes after I got of the phone and he grabbed the diaper bag and carried me bridal style to the car.

The whole way to the hospital I was screaming and crying while Harry was trying to calm me down. "Baby, relax it's going to be okay I promise" Harry said which caused me to cry. "Harry you aren't carrying a child I am!!" I said yelling at him making him flinch. I didn't mean to yell at him but i was very emotional. "Sorry babe. I know you're in pain, just please take a deep breath." He says rubbing the back of my hand in an attempt to relax me.

When we got to the hospital the nurses met us at the door and put me on a stretcher and rolled me into the delivery room. "Ahhhh I can't do this!" I screamed starting to cry. "Babe it's okay. You can do this" Harry encouraged. "Harry, when this baby comes out I'm going to chop your balls of!" I threaten making him laugh. "Sydney relax baby. Keep breathing" Harry says continuing to encourage me. " Ughh this hurts!" I said crying more.

Niall, Liam, Louis, and even Zayn came a half hour later and they stayed in the waiting room until I delivered the baby.

"Okay Sydney the baby is ready, you have to push" the nurse said to me. I nodded and I pushed when they told me to. "Ahhhh!" I screamed out. "C'mon baby, you've got this" Harry said holding my hand. "One more push Sydney" the nurse said to me. "Ahhhh fuck!!!!" I screamed out giving my last push and then I heard my baby girl crying. "You did it baby, she is here" Harry said with tears in his eyes. "Congratulations Sydney. It's a healthy baby girl" The nurse said handing me our baby. "She's so beautiful" I whispered and began to cry. She has the same face as Harry with my eyes. "I love you so much" I whispered to her.

I just stared at her for what felt like hours forgetting who was in the room. "She is so beautiful" Harry said kissing my temple. I looked up and seen tears of joy in his eyes. "Can I hold her?" Harry asked afraid and I nodded smiling. "She is your daughter too Harry" I said handing her to him. "What's her name?" The nurse asked us handing me a cup of water. "Riley" I said and Harry looked at me confused. "I love that name but what happened to Ava?" Harry asked. "I just like the name Riley more" I shrugged and Harry laughed. "Me too baby." Harry says kissing our baby's head. "Hi Riley, I'm your daddy, and I promise to protect you for the rest of your life, I love you with all of my heart" Harry says looking at me and then back at her with a smile.

Niall and the rest of the boys came in the room soon after and all huddled around me. "Hi Sydney, how are you feeling?" Niall asked me giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Sore" I say laughing. "Hey Zayn, thanks for coming". I say smiling. "That's my niece of course I would come!" The boys all took turns holding Riley until she started to cry. "I think she is hungry." The nurse said smiling. "Welp that's our cue to leave." Louis said handing me a teddy bear that said "welcome baby girl"  "Thank you Louis" I say and give him a hug before they leave.

When I finished feeding Riley I gave her to Harry. "Will you be okay if I go to sleep babe?" I ask Harry. "Of course baby, get all the rest you need, I'm so proud of you." He says and gives me a kiss. I deepen the kiss before pulling away. "I love you so much Riley" I say poking her nose which makes her smile. " I love you too Harry, so much" I say before closing my eyes to get some well needed sleep.

Harry:
When Sydney went to sleep I sat down on the window seat in the room and looked at Riley and she too was sleeping and she looked so peaceful. "Baby girl, you have your mothers eyes and her beautiful smile, you girls are my world and I would do anything to keep my girls happy, I've never had so much love for anyone until I met you and your mom. I promise to protect and keep you happy no matter what" I said to a sleeping Riley. " I love you princess" I said kissing her head once again.  

I grabbed Riley's hand into mine and took a picture, making sure to use the right filter to upload the photo.

@HarryStyles: Although I like to keep my personal life to myself I decided to share with my beautiful fans because you guys deserve to know

@HarryStyles: Although I like to keep my personal life to myself I decided to share with my beautiful fans because you guys deserve to know. An hour ago my wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Riley Styles. She is already a huge highlight in my life and I love her with all my heart. I'm excited for you guys to be a positive part of our life. Daddy loves you with everything I have Riley 💕 :) X. All the love

After the picture was uploaded I sat my phone down and stared out the window and thought about how from now on I have not only a beautiful wife but my baby girl to come to every night and in that moment I couldn't be happier.

I hope you guys enjoyed!!! I'm sorry it's been a while I have been very very busy but I can't wait to upload more. Don't forget to Like, Comment, and Share with some friends. Hoped you liked this cute little update 😉 muah 💋