✔ ~Nayeon x Reader~

°☆~Cold Night~☆°
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The silent winds blew outside of this cold night, you felt cold.. Without noticing someone behind you wraps thier arm on your waist, you were shocked and soon realized it was just your girlfriend "Nayeon".

Nayeon mumbled half asleep "i'm cold
Y/N" You said back "me too", you smile.

(By the time passes you two get close to eachother, shivering from the coldness)

You blush from how close Nayeon is near you, You can feel her warm body and breathe on your back.. You thought to yourself "we've been dating for the past 2 months and we haven't been this close this much.. maybe it was just because it was cold, i keep thinking why"

You stop thinking and saw Nayeon's face near yours.. you turn red and started getting hot, you didn't know what to do.. so you kissed her-

You said to yourself "WHAT ARE YOU DOING Y/N? I NEVER KISSED HER LIPS BEFORE! ONLY HER CHEEKS!"

You freak out, but then you stop after like 5 seconds.. You still blush over how you are kissing Nayeon, you stop.. You open your eyes and it meets with Nayeon's...

Nayeon was blushing hard she looked like a tomato..
She hid her face into your chest.. she then mumbled "w-why did you k-kiss me?" You look confused.. You didn't know what she said, so you asked her to repeat it.. She mumbled it again, you heared and smiled but decided to say "Sorry what was that? Can you please repeat that again?" Nayeon then yelled "I SAID WHY DID YOU KISS ME?"

You said back "ooooooohhh." in a annoying voice, Nayeon was now mad-
You then say to her "why do you look so cute when you're mad?" Nayeon said nothing.. and then started hitting my arm.. "ow" you say, Nayeon replies "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME BLUSH AS RED AS A TOMATO?" you start laughing, she eventually joined you laughing..

you both stop laughing, looking deep in eachothers eyes... and both smiled to eachother, you quickly give her a peck on her lips and said "goodnight Nayeon"

She says "goodnight Y/N" back.

You spend your night cuddling with eachother during this "Cold Night"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OKAY HOW DO YOU GUYS THINK?! WAS IT GOOD?! I THINK I DID A GOOD JOB!!
tbh i didn't know what to write.. so it took like 2 hours to think of something..
okay well i gotta go- imma read other fanfics and get ideas and such..

sorry if it was short..

NEXT ONESHOT JEONGYEON (TWICE)