✔ ~Jeongyeon x Reader~

°☆~A Dream~☆°
a sad story~? i don't know...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your lover is dying.. Jeongyeon is dying..
After hearing the news, tears start falling down. One by one...

You stop crying after realizing "she's still in the hospital, i need to go see her!!"

You grab your car keys and left- not realizing you still have pajamas on..
You drove as fast as you can to the hospital...

But then you got pulled over by the cops for speeding, the cop said "sorry, but you were speeding on the road and i heard complaints that the speed of your car noise were a bother to people, care to explain why?"

You were shocked, you started to panic, you never dealed with a cop before... you stuttered "i-i w-was?" the cop replies back "yes, yes you were.."

(you start explaining why, trying to be the confident self.. when you're with Jeongyeon..)

After all the explaining.. the cop just wrote you a ticket and left.. (the cop had some bad experiences with someone dying, and doesn't like it.)

You read the ticket, but then remembered "JEONGYEON!!" you still try to rush, but more careful since that cop took all that time.. you didn't want that to happen again..

You were finally there.. You got out of the car and rushed inside the building.. You ask the front desk "WHERE'S YOO JEONGYEON?! PLEASE TELL ME NOW!! I NEED TO SEE HER"

The person on the front desk told you to calm down.. you did but you were still freaking out.. after calming down the person on the front desk tells you where the room Jeongyeon is in..

You run and run until you find the room.. you found it.. you open the door and see Jeongyeon breathing heavily.. inhaling all the air, you start moving closer.. tears falling.. until the room starts fading away.. you yell "WHAT'S GOING ON?! JEONGYEON!! YOO JEONGYEEEOOONN!!"

You start seeing the room fading away not seeing Jeongyeon..

YOU WAKE UP!

Jeongyeon said laughing "what kind of dream were you having?" She was holding her phone recording you, you were crying..

She was laughing and laughing but then.. You give her a big hug, like a freaking bear attacking her.. "OW OW OWWW! Y/N STOPP!!" you didn't wanted to stop, but soon stopped.. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"
Jeongyeon said madly.

You look at her mad face and kiss her..
you both blush.. but Jeongyeon was SUPER RED..

You hug her again.. and said "I thought i lost you, but it was all just "a dream"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, how did you guys like it? i thought it was pretty sad.. maybe not sad enough? i let you guys decide if it was or not.. :)

(sorry if it was short please 🐻 with me)

NEXT MOMO (TWICE)