❌ ~Seulgi x Irene~ g!p

"Dirty Thoughts"
~
also they're in college :)
if you were the person who requested hyuna x reader scroll down please.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Seulgi's POV 🐻-

I sat in my seat, waiting for the next 5 minutes of my last class and school is DONE. The professor kept on talking and talking, I just sighed and started thinking about my roomate irene. I smiled like a idiot while giggling about my inappropriate thoughts about her..

-BELL RINGS- *shinee's ring ding dong*

-Irene's POV-

I completly ignore the teacher and count the seconds down to the bell ring. 5....4....3....2....1.... I push myself out of my seat and dash to sweet sweet Kang Seulgi bear. "SEULGI!" I yelled. As i got in front of her seat, i saw her drooling?? She was smirking as well.. An idea popped in my head and I slammed my hands onto the desk making a huge sound.

*SLAMMMM*

-Seulgi's POV- (she's hAvIng DIRTY thoughts)

oh fuck irene- you're so t-ight!

"SEULGI!" Irene screams my name.

Oh yes, baby girl- yell my name! I yell at Irene with satisfaction.

Scream my name AGAIN!
AGAIN IRE-

*SLAMMMM*

I snapped out of my thought and blurted out loud, "IRENE!"

I look around and see no one in the classroom but the person who made the slam.

Irene?? "well that's fucking embarrassing" I thought. I felt something drop from the side of my mouth and look down "drool?"... I saw a WHOLE puddle of DROOL on my desk. "WELL DAMN, THAT'S 2X MORE EMBARRASSING" I shake my head and stand up and tell Irene, "UH I GOTTA GO- SO IF YOU'RE EVER LOOKING FOR ME I'LL BE IN OUR uH DORM- OKAY?"

"O-okay...?" She said stuttering.. I widened my eyes as I saw her taking small glances down and once i saw her looking down, she quickly looks away and blushes... "oh no, did she see the drool?" I quickly look down and see the droo- "OH FUCKING GOD! I HAVE A DAMN BONER!". "IRENE I CAN EXPLAI-", Irene stutters.. "I-i didn't kno-w you had one" and gulps. I turn steaming hot.. I grabbed my bag and ran out of the classroom with a boner sticking out. Thank GOD! NO ONE WAS IN THE HALLS!

-Irene's POV-
I reach out my hand trying to grab her but she ran out... I sighed in defeat, grabbed my stuff and headed to OUR dorm, hoping we could talk about.. I gulp again.. that.. thing.. I walk out of the classroom feeling hot. "I mean i always thought of Seulgi more as a friend.. Maybe we could do it-" I shake out my dirty thoughts and as I arrived at the dorm room, I turned the door knob and- well i heard moans inside.. "OMG IS SHE MASTURBATING?" I enter inside and kinda whispered Seulgi's name.. "Seulgi?" I follow the sound and she in.. our room.. "OH FUCK IRENE! IRENE MOREEE!" I opened the door and stare at Seulgi.

-Seulgi's POV-
I quickly went inside to check on my boner in me and irene's dorm room. I closed the door and took of my pants and boxers. "geez, why does this have to happen?" After "observing" my boner.. I kinda felt the urge to masturbate.. I cupped my hand around my erect dick and slid it up and down. I bit my lips as the pleasure was about to come out of my mouth (trying not to moan). I moaned anyways and thought of Irene and masturbated my dick faster. "OH FUCK IRENE! IRENE MOREEE!" I was about to release until.. the door opened, i turn around and see Irene staring at me. "OH MY GOD IRENE- IM SO SORRY!" I grabbed my pants that were on the floor and covered my rod. "IM SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I CAN EXPLAIN!"

oh no here it comes! 🔞⬇️🔞

-Irene's POV-
I stared at her as she begged to forgive her. I felt the sudden urge to go to her and have.. i don't know.. fun?.. I licked my lips and walked towards her.. I put my two hands on her shoulder to whisper in her ear "Don't say sorry.." and bit her ear. I heard her moan as she shivered "I-irene.. what are you d-doing?" She asked me. I simply replied, "fun" and kissed her soft lips. We continued kissing and it became sloppy. I tried to fight for dominance but Seulgi got me with her tounge and made me moan. "Mmm" I moaned. We both pulled out and gasped for air, a string of saliva was connected to me and her lips.

-Seulgi's POV-
I gasped out for air, breathing heavily. I look at her neck and attacked it. I sucked it hard, leaving a hickey. I continued giving hickeys down. I took off her shirt and sucked more, I then took off her bra and reveal nice milky boobs. I grabbed both of her boobs while sucking on it. "A-ahh~ Mmm~" Irene moaned. Her moans were simply music to my ears..I stopped kissing her body and asked her.. "Are you ready~?" It was silent for a split second until she nervously nodded her head. I took off her pants violently, hearing a slight rip, Irene gasped as those were her favorite pants. I noticed her face and apologized but still continued taking off her pants. After the pants, i watched as her panty rolls down her waist.. I couldn't help but giggle after seeing it had a cute bear on her panty. "H-hey! Don't laugh at it.. It looked cute.. like um y-you.." Irene whispered the second half.. Luckily, I actually GOT to hear what she said. I smirked and grabbed my rod to insert it in her. "AH- that s-startled me.. g-go deeper.." Irene asked. I obeyed and went deeper. "Oh fuck Irene.. you're so damn t-tight..." I pounded into her as she kept squirming in pleasure. Sounds of moans and smacking filled the room. "NgH~ aH seulgi m-moree~" Irene begged. I increased my speed so does Irene's moans. "HOLY SHIT IRENE! YOU'RE GETTING T-TIGHTER" "oh fuck seulgi~ aHhH!" As Irene moans got louder, she finally climaxed. "Oooooh~ ahH~" I pulled out of Irene and frowned. "I should of came first :(" Irene giggled.. "Hehe Seulgi.. I love you so much.."  Irene said slightly teasing. I sighed, "I love you toooooooo Ireneee~" I kissed her forehead and asked.. "round two?" Irene giggled and accepted it. "I'm coming first this time ;)" I said proudly. "Yeah, yeah whatever you big ol bear" Irene replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waddup- I did a update saying this is only a bunch of oneshots and all that stuff for gxg now.. I'm sorry for my maybe male readers :(( anyways damn 1137 word!! I never wrote so much in a while :)) Im glad i finally finished this, it's been a burden.

for the hyuna request person
im sorry but like i don't know what you're preferred orientation or pronouns are cause like i only do gxg now :(( i had a really AMAZING idea but like still :(

Anyways, this was your lame author signing OUt -JokbalTofu

give me requests uwu