✔ ~Momo x Reader~

°☆~Feelings~☆°
(REQUESTED ONESHOT)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You come home right after school, you greet your mom.. You see her unpacking stuff because you moved.. you ask "you need help? :)"

Your mom kindly answered back "yeah go ahead.. my back is hurting."

You start helping her unpacking every single box there is..

After a while you guys are finally finished.. you take a deep sigh and slide down on the couch you just put.. it was nice and soft.

You grab your phone and see a text message.. it was from your bestest friend "Momo", You look at the text message and it says "im outside of your apartment complex"

Before you could even answer back.. you hear a doorbell and a few knocking.
You start panicking since you know it's momo, you liked her ever since you first met her.. you didn't know what to do..

But suddenly you hear the door open.. your mom opened it and said "who are you?" you were embarressed, you introduced momo to her before.. you stand up and walked to the door.

You interupted your mom and said "Mom you met her before this is Momo"

Complete silence for about a minute.. she finally remembered and responded, "OOOHHH ISN'T THAT THE GIRL YOU LI-" You quickly covered her mouth while blushing, you look directly at Momo and saw her giggling a little she asked "so can i come in?" You blush, your mom walked away so you can have some "privacy", she goes to the bathroom.

She came in.. She acted like it was her home and went straight to your room.. giving her a confused look since she just "knew where you're room was", You go inside with her.. trying not to give eye contact with her, but you did anyways.. She looked around..

You interupt the staring "How did you find me and my new apartment?" Momo starts laughing, "You told me, you idiot!"

You forgot.. you told and that she can visit you whenever she wanted to, you slap your forehead leaving a red mark, showing how much of a idiot you are.

You mumbled in embarressment "im such a idiot". Momo heared and stoped laughing after you said that since everything was silent.. Everything was silent.. You looked at Momo, who was just staring at you.. You then caught her looking at your lips, stealing glances. You turn red.

She starts getting closer to your face, you turn even more red.. until you felt the softest thing in the world, Momo's lips.

Your eyes opened wide, you were shocked.. but you liked it.. the kiss started to get rough, lips smacking eachother.

Your tongue suddenly were touching Momo's, the kiss was hot and there was no air to breathe.. you push Momo and hold her shoulders, breathing in and out.

You go for another kiss.. UNTIL THE DOOR OPENS! You see your mom with her phone out, You yell "MOM! WHAT THE F- ARE YOU DOING?!" Both you and Momo blushing REALLY HARD- Your mom replies "WHAT?! I NEED TO ENTERTAIN MYSELF! IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU KISS HER!"

Momo starts laughing- and says "Well i gotta go now, my mom texted me to go home" You and your mom said bye to Momo.. You smile :)

After Momo left.. Your mom keeps giving you grins, You get a text message.. it's from Momo it says "I love you :) i'll see you again.. but maybe if your mom isn't around your house"

You blush like there was no tomorrow- you replied to her "okay.. i love you too o//o"

Momo smiles at your text message..
You both put your phones down and spent the night thinking about eachother and barely got any sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY IM BACK!! I felt bad that i haven't been updating my oneshots, im just a very lazy person.. and yet again SCHOOL- i still have it but when school is over i'll probably do more :)

I've been reading alot on wattpad and got inspired :') ok well i'll see you again? i guess?

(Sorry for the bad grammar or whatever, i'm not to good at writing)

(10-14-18)
im currently reading through my oneshots and i REALLY suck at writing and expressing the oneshots.. probably why i have no fans and reads lmao-