❌ ~Moonbyul x Solar~ g!p

imma make it intresting and make Moonbyul have a dINg dONg

°☆~Drunken Sex~☆°
(i didn't know what to put for the title :>)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Solar's POV-
*rings*
"Come on, byul- answer the phone" I walk back and forth while waiting for Moonbyul to answer. "Please byul.."
you have reached the voicemail of ---------- *beep* "Sigh.. it's no use.. she's not gonna answer.. this was already the 10th try.." I walked to our bed and fall on top and sighed more.. "Byul.. baby.. where are you?" I said in a worried tone.

-a hour passed-

I keep thinking about Moonbyul.. What is she possibly be doing? My eyes started getting tired and soon fell asleep.

*snore*

~♡~

-at a bar-

-Moonbyul's POV-
"HAHAHAHA! HWASA POUR ME ANOTHER DRINK!!"
"SURE THING BYUL!! HUEHUEHUE!" Hwasa said clearly drunk.
*Hiccup* "HURRY UP YOU SLOW BITCH" *Hiccup*
"SHUT UP IM GETTING IT!" Hwasa replied.
*gulps down drink* "AH! THIS IS GREAT!"
*Hiccup*

-some time passed-

"OkAY bYe HwASAbI~ HAHA! OH! I aLMoSt fOrgOT- i sHOuLd gO tO mY LovELY anD bEaUTiFUL aSS gIrLfRIEnD- sOLa!!!! HAHA i MeAn sOLARRRRr!"

-moonbyul arrived at solar's and her house-

*ding dong*
"eH? NO oNe aNsWERed? HM"
*ding dong intensifies*
"SOLARRRR- kIM yONGsuN!! BABy iMMa bAcK!!"

-Solar's POV-
*moves around uncomfortable and cold*
*hears doorbell INTENSIFYING"
*wakes up*
"eh?? who's making all the nois- that voice.. "
*gasp*
"MOONBYUL!" I quickly got out of bed, ran downstairs.
I open the door..
"Wassup babeeee, im horny chu wanna fuck?" Moonbyul said when Solar opened the door..

20% loading

40% loading

60% loading

80% loading

100% loading completed

*slap*

"MOONBYUL YOU SON OF A BITCH, WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!" I cried with tears full of worry. "ARE YOU DRUNK?? WHY? MOONBYUL, IS SOMETHING WRO-"

Eh? Did she just kiss me?

Moonbyul pulled away and left me in shock.

"Babe, you're to loud- please stop crying, nothings wrong i just felt like drinking... anyways you still up to have fun?" Moonbyul replied with a wink.

"You pabo.. get inside with your horny ass."

~♡~

Moonbyul got inside with Solar in the house.. Moonbyul kept giving Solar greasy and lewd looks.

"Ew, stop looking at me like that- control your hormones" Solar told Moonbyul.

"BuT i Can'T- yOu JusT LooK so hoT riGHt nOw!" Moonbyul replied.

Solar blushed and tried to hide her blushing red face, Moonbyul smirked, went to her ear and whispered..

"can we fuck now?" and licked her ear, in response Solar released a soft moan- it made Moonbyul VERY turned on.

❗🔞 S M U T 🔞❗

Moonbyul took Solar's shoulders and pulled her into a deep kiss. Moonbyul pushed Solar's lips open with her tongue and entered her mouth. Solar moaned while Moonbyul's tongue roamed around her mouth. Moonbyul glided Solar upstairs in there bedroom still making out.