Chapter 6

Me: Okay, so this chapter is set a day after the last one. Enjoy.

Taeyong's Pov:

As I walk through the forest, I slap branches out of the way and stomp my foot on the ground. I growl at any movement that I see or hear.

Stupid brother for forcing me to leave my mate behind to come to this stupid pack....

"You are very mad. What did those branches do to you?"

"Nothing at all...wait.."I say and turn to the voice.

I tilt my head up and look at the tall guy with dark blonde hair. The guy smiles and asks, "Then why did you smack them out of your face? Also, waiting~"

"Who are you?" I ask.

"My name is Wong Yukhei, but you are a stranger so call me Lucas." Yukhei well Lucas say.

I nod and say, "Okay, Lucas. I will be on my way then."

I turn away from him and walk away. I hear Lucas ask me, "Wait are you the new werewolf that we were expecting?"

I ignore Lucas' question because I don't feel like having a repeat of the last time we joined a pack.

Lucas' Pov:

I pout as Taeyong walks away ignoring my question. I shrug and keep walking towards my destination.

Jungwoo's Pov:

Jongin and I are walking around town to see if we can see the new werewolf. We see someone walking into town.

He looks pissed...

Jongin whispers to me, "I wonder what got shoved up his ass."

I push Jongin away and slap him. Jongin laughs as Sehun walks past us to this person. When I get a glimpse of this person, I look away and whisper to Jongin, "I am going back. I saw what I came here for..."

Jongin looks at me worriedly and I give him a small smile. Jongin sighs and nods. I walk back to the house.

Why did I have to be right? Why did there have to be someone else that looks like him?

 I sigh.

Sehun's Pov:

Taeyong says, "Okay, I am here. Can I go back now?"

I shake my head no and says, "Yuta is perfectly capable of taking care of himself for two weeks. He will be fine."

Taeyong chuckles and says, "I know that he can take care of himself just fine, but...forget it. You wouldn't understand. You don't know the feelings you have when you have a mate. You would understand that I worry about you because you feel the same way about me. You wouldn't understand the emotions and worries you get constantly until you mate with your mate...."

I roll my eyes and Taeyong just looks away. When I don't say anything, Taeyong says, "I am going to look around for a bit."

Taeyong walks away before I can say anything to him. I think then yell, "TAEYONG WAIT UP!"

Jongin's Pov:

I wonder what is wrong with Jungwoo. I glance at Sehun and the new guy then look in the direction that Jungwoo went in. I follow after Jungwoo and look back when I hear Sehun yell something to the new guy.

So Taeyong is his him...I bet they are brothers...oh that explains...

I run after Jungwoo then stop running.

What am I doing? I am so stupid for running.

I teleport to where Jungwoo is and say, "Aww Jungwoo, it is okay.

Jungwoo jumps and is probably startled. He holds where his heart is and says, "Stop startling me like that."

I say, "Sorry~ Wait when is Yukhei getting back?"

Jungwoo shrugs and I hum. 

Yuta's Pov:

I sneeze and mutter, "Taeyong is probably talking about me with Sehun."

I shrug and smile. Now that Taeyong is here to nag me about how I should be more clean since I am....

I hear a crash and look at the broken window. I see some werewolves climbing through the window. One werewolf says, "They are gone. Let's steal..."

I clear my throat and the werewolves look at me. A different werewolf says, "Oh it is Yuta...let's have some fun with him..."

I smirk and say, "I think you are wrong about that. You won't hurt me, but I will."

The werewolves start laughing. 

Keep laughing because....

My eyes turn teal blue and I lift my arms up. 

...will be the last thing you will ever do.

Me: I hope you enjoyed this week's update. Also where do you think Yukhei went and what do you guys think Yuta's powers are?