Chapter 13

Me: Okay, so it is the next day. I am going to update three chapters next week because I will not be able to update the week after that. Anyway, enjoy.

Taeyong's Pov: 

When I wake up, I notice that I am in an unfamiliar room.

"Oh! You are awake. How do you feel?"

Jungwoo?

I look towards the door and see Jungwoo smiling at me. I say, "Like shit."

I lay back down and Jungwoo says, "Well that is normal. Now, I hope you are hurting anywhere."

I am confused by what he said until Yuta runs into the room then jumps onto of me. Jungwoo says, "I hope you saw what I meant."

I groan and say, "I see no I feel what you meant...also, Yuta please stop doing that every single time I get hurt."

Yuta gets off of me and pouts. Yuta says, "But I didn't know if you would have made it...actually I know more than then..."

I shoot Yuta a look and he stops talking. Jungwoo look at us confusedly and asks, "What did he mean?"

Yuta looks at me and asks, "Can we tell him?"

Jungwoo looks more confused and asks, "Tell me what?"

I sigh and say, "We will tell you eventually, but for now....Yuta and I should probably go home now."

Yuta's Pov:

Jungwoo is probably even more confused now, but I sigh because whenever he says 'now' like that, he means to stop talking about it. 

How was I suppose to know he never told Jungwoo about...wait does that mean Yukhei, Jongin, and Jungwoo about our past...wouldn't it be weird if our past were connected like when Sehun's and Taeyong's  parents were...

"Yuta, are you okay?"

I snap out of my thoughts that Taeyong interrupted and say, "Huh? Ugh yes I am fine. Just fine..."

I frown and look at Jungwoo. Taeyong nods and tries to get up. I push him back down on the bed and say, "I will help you up. Just let me get something from Jungwoo. He needs to give you something to take."

Taeyong nods. Jungwoo is still confused, but he heads the way to get what Taeyong need to take. Jungwoo says, "It is actually outside, so..."

I pull Jungwoo out of the house and pull him far from the house, but not too far that we can't see it. Just far enough to be out of Taeyong's hearing range. I whisper, "Look Taeyong and Sehun probably wouldn't want me to do this, but if you want to find out what I mean..."

I look around and see someone look at us. I look at Jungwoo and notice the person is looking at him. 

I know that dude it is...

I look around and sigh. 

I hope that no one else is watching me. Other werewolf aren't usually keen to my kind of werewolf...

"Yuta?"

I ignore him and decide to let my eyes turn teal blue. I see Jungwoo's eyes widen and he steps away, but I use my left hand to grab his arm. I point my right hand towards the person and use my power.

Yukhei's Pov:

When Yuta and Jungwoo finally get back inside, Jungwoo seems in shock about something as he hands something to Yuta. Yuta smiles and says, "Thank you."

Jungwoo nods and walks towards our room. Yuta walks towards where Taeyong is. He comes out of the room with Taeyong on his back and walks out of the door.