Chapter 10

Me: The Eve was not my favorite song on the War album nor the Power of Music album, but it was my favorite dance out of all the songs that were  on either album. Okay, so it is the next day. I am going to make this 20 chapters long and give it an epilogue. Anyway, enjoy the chapter. 

Sehun's Pov:

I am siting on the couch as Taeyong walks past me. I look up at him then say, "You two were loud last night."

Taeyong doesn't seemed bothered by my statement and says, "He wants kids and I have no problem with that, but the time was better before we came here. It was perfect back then, but it was much better then."

I sigh and Taeyong says, "I will be back by noon. See you then."

I yawn then nod. I realize that it is eight am. I end up fall asleep on the couch.

I wake up to Yuta shaking me and asking me, "Where is Taeyong?"

I mumble, "He will be back by noon."

Yuta slaps me away then says, "It is 3 pm stupid."

I hold my cheek then say, "He is probably with Jungwoo and lost track of time. He has done it once before."

I end up close my eyes again and fall back asleep. The last thing I hear is Yuta asking, "Then why do I have a bad feeling about this then?"

Yukhei's Pov:

I decided to head to our cave and get some supplies that I left there. I could just buy some in town, but I don't feel anyone glaring at me and charging me more because I mated with Jungwoo. 

It is good thing that I saved up all the money that my family gave to me and we decided not spend too much of it if we don't have to....we could do that and still have money leftover, but you never know when...

I hear a branch snap then look towards where it came from.

What was that?

I don't make any sound or move because whenever a branch snaps, that could mean that someone is following you. 

When I don't hear anything else, I turn around, but then I stop when see something moving in the distance. I turn around and run away from it until I don't see it anymore.

What was that!

Yuta's Pov:

I look at Sehun then sigh. He doesn't look like he has been  sleeping very well. I decided to not bother him because he looks like he needs the rest.

I just walk to the kitchen and start making something to eat.

I wonder what Taeyong is doing. Normally, he would at least say where he is going. 

I sigh and just eat what I made then wait for Taeyong to get back.

Jungwoo's Pov:

Jongin and I decided to stay inside today. I told Taeyong yesterday that I didn't wasn't going to come outside today and I didn't want to tell him where we are staying because someone might try to follow him. Jongin and I are playing a board game as we wait for Yukhei to get back with the supplies.

Yukhei decided to go to the cave to get some spices, soap, and scissors. He should be back soon if he isn't followed or if he doesn't get distracted on the way here. 

I shake my head and focus on the board game. Jongin won the last game me played and I won the first game. It is his turn to go and I asks, "Are you going to go anytime soon?"

Jongin sighs and says, "Don't rush me. I don't rush you."

Why is he thinking so hard about this next move? It pretty obvious what his next move should be. Well it is to me. 

Jongin's Pov

I sigh and make my next move cuasingJungwoo to say, "It is about damn time that you saw that."

Jungwoo makes himself move and eventually, I am close to winning when Yukhei enters the house. He slams the door shut then looks through the windows to see if he sees something.

He closes the windows and door. He runs somewhere else. Jungwoo gets up to follow him and ignores my complaints. I sigh and get up. I mutter, "I was going to win though."

Jungwoo asks, "What is wrong?"

Yukhei says, "I saw him. I think I lost him, but I am not sure."

Yukhei continues to lock all of the doors and windows. He closes the curtains and says, "I think we should stay inside today."

Jungwoo and I look at each other then wonder which he Yukhei is talking about. I ask, "Who did you see?"

Yukhei says, "It was...him. The one that disappeared then came back recently. It  was my..."

Taeyong' Pov:

I sighs and lock the door. I feel someone staring at me and look in the direction I feel the stare from. I don't see anyone. I decide to, instead of going to look for them like I would normally do, run away and take the long route to where I was to go. I know I probably lost them by now and start walking to where I am supposed to go.

When I finished doing my errand, it is noon. I was going to head back when I feel something hit the back of my head.

When I wake up, I am in cave. I sit up and look around. I hear someone say my name and I look at them. I glare at them and asks, "What do you want?"

"Can I just want to see you?"

"No you can't." I say still glaring at them.

"Pity because you are staying right here."

I notice the handcuff on my right hand that cuffs me to something. I look back at them and then see something being swinged towards my face. That is the last thing I see before I pass out again. 

Me: That Chapter was so eventful. Who do you guys think Yukhei saw and who do you think kidnapped Taeyong? 

I wrote these chapters last week....