42: Arched Backs and Wet Fingertips

(A/N: Since a lot of you want some Hia loving I'd thought I'd give you some from Harry's perspective. It's a long one and no I'm not talking about Harry Jr.... dirty minds you all have. Hope you enjoy.)

(Irresistible Ch. 42: Fingertips Puttin On A Show)

"Harry you listened to me taking a bath," she says as the last chord sound, pulling down her phone from in front of her face for a moment, revealing an expression that's both deadpan and slightly amused.

The old Mia would be blushed up and nervous and I'm sure she is now but with the great sweet smile that now graces face as she continues to point her phone at me, tells me otherwise. It seems my girl is growing used to my cheeky tendencies. Good thing too because I don't plan on stopping and with Mia around I always get inspired.

"All things considered, that's pretty mild for me," I do a goofy dance making sure to twist my hips in her direction.

She collapses in a fit of giggles before getting to her feet and coming to me. I manage to place my guitar in its stand just in time for Mia's arm to come around my neck.

"That was amazing Harry... the song really suits your voice."

It means so much coming from her. I haven't ever experienced a connection so deep after such a little amount of time. I find myself doing everything for and because of her and not because I want to possess her or because I'm whipped (which I am but I'm aware of it and very pleased with the fact), it's because I want to see that smile all the time and hear her laugh and to be the cause of it all.

That's what makes this moment so sweet.

"Thank god for that," I chuckle holding her body a little tighter. "You picked a good one."

"I didn't pick it."

"You did," I lean down and brush my nose against hers, taking in her scent. "I wouldn't have really considered it without you listening to it that day. I'm rather proud of myself actually."

"Oh really," she asks, the depths of my dirty mind not fully showing itself to her just yet.

"Yep," I give a firm nod. "I managed to have a clear thought with you fully naked on the other side of the door. That's quite the achievement in my book."

As typical for Mia, she slaps my chest, shocked by me. It only lasts a moment before a calm smile appears on her face once more.

I feel her fingers make contact with the back of my neck, the hairs standing on end as she plays with the short curls there. "So how does it feel? Being here and singing, I mean?"

"It's indescribable really. This was one of those insane dreams, not ever something I thought could happen, you know? Before all this, I was just a boy from Cheshire trying to decide what I wanted to study in school and dreading it and yet here we are."

"You're still that boy," she pulls my head down and whispers against my lips. "You're still that boy just now you have a better wardrobe, thank god, a solo album, and are about to embark on a world tour."

Fuck me, how did I get so lucky.

Mia gets it. This wonderful, beautiful, compassionate, and precious girl gets it. Mia sees me for me and in this world that's very hard to come by.

Needless to say, I will never let her go. Not ever.

Her lips catch mine, taking me completely off guard but it doesn't take me long to kiss her back, meeting her stroke for stroke. The warmth spreads among us, giving me the energy all over my body.