Chapter 2

The boy looked at me. he looked me up and down and the said "are you going to fairytail academy?" I folded my arms and said
"Y-yes I am"
"The bus comes this way" he said. I placed my self next to him, not making eye contact, looking at my feet. he smiled and said "hi my names Natsu what's yours?" I rubbed my arm and answered
"L-Lucy"
"You new here?" he leaned against the post and stared at me
"Y-Yes I-I am" I didn't want to talk. He seemed nice but all I wanted to do was curl up in a ball and cry. 

There was a horn sound "Hey Luce, the bus is here" I looked up and he was standing in the door way "hurry up" he ran on and say down next to a bunch of boys.
"Get in already!" the bus driver said. I hopped onto the bus and the doors quickly closed behind me. 

I looked down the bus and there was lots of people sitting down. A short girl with blue hair looked up at me "You can sit here if you like" I slowly sat down next to her and she opened up a book. she bean to read. 

I looked strait ahead out to the road. I began to imagine i was writing a letter to my mother. It went something like this; "Hi mum, today was a strange morning. I'd usually be really happy to meet new people but without you that parts missing from me. I miss you mum. love Luce."

Now I think about it find that natsu boy call me Luce?

I'm home now. today wasn't good. I got teased because of the school I used to go to, I was late for lunch so I couldn't get anything to eat and I'm now sitting on a seat which is really sticky. Also it's raining out side.

FLASH BACK

"Mummy it's raining out side!" I said looking out the window
"Well then lets get our wellies on!" she said bringing out our jackets and Wellington boots. She put my lady bug jacket on me which matched my boots. she wore a pink jacket to match her daisy boots. "shall we go and play?" she said smiling
"Yes!" I said jumping in the air.

REALITY

A tear fell from my eye. I quickly made it look like I was yawning. I looked behind me and that natsu boy was staring at me I quickly faced the front. 

I looked at the mirror and the front of the bus and he was still staring at me. I wanted to ask him why but I couldn't everyone on the bus would make a fuss about it. 

the girl from this morning wasn't on the bus. I heard she had a family issue and had to go home. Well that's what I heard walking around all the clicks-- "Stop number 14" the bus driver called up. I got up off of the seat and walked past everyone. 

The rain was getting heavier the more I walked down the bus. "Natsu it's your stop!" a ginger boy said. Natsu quickly got up. I get it now he was day dreaming, makes sense. 

I got off of the bus and ran under Neath a tree. Natsu got off the bus as well and joined me. 

Shiori's house wasn't far away but the road was blocked by water. I decided to call him. I took my phone out and called my dad. He picked up, suprisingly. "hello?" he answered.
"Hi dad it's me could you pick my up, it looks like the roads flooded"
"Who you talking to?" a woman said
"Shh! it's my daughter" he answered her
"Ooh! cute could she join us?" another one said.
"ehm, Lucy I'm sorry I'm busy" he said making up excuses. 

I had had enough! I couldn't take it anymore I'm sorry mum but no! "Listen dad! I don't care if I made a promise to mum that I wouldn't hate you or blame you for her death, but I can't take this anymore! it's your fault! she wouldn't of killed her self if you didn't go around sleeping with every girl you see! No any girl that moves!  we would still have our house and I would still be at that school mum wanted me to be at! Just get your act together!" I shouted through the phone
"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY!" he shouted back "IM YOR FATHER YOU SHALL NOT SPEAK THAT WAY TO ME! INFACT DONT BOTHER COMING HOME TONIGHT SLEEP SOMEWHERE ELSE! UNDERSTOOD!" tears fell from my eyes
"Where do I go?" I asked.
"GO TO SHIORI'S HOUSE AND PACK A BAG! SLEEP OUTSIDE I DONT CARE RIGHT NOW DO AS I SAY" he hung up on me. I then realised that natsu had heard the whole thing.

"Hard life" he said itching his head. A bike bell sound rang. It was a small girl with blue hair she was riding a bike.
"Here" she handed him an umbrella "you asked for one, I don't no why" he took it off of her
"Here, hope your okay with your dad" he handed me it and then hoped onto the back off the girls bike. she peddled fast. it was like a gust of wind. 

I looked down. he gave me his umbrella to go home. I guess there is some nice people left in this world. I put it up and began to walk up to shiori's house. 

"hope your okay with your dad" I remembered him say i don't think he understands. what my father says goes no arguments.