Chapter 18

Thanks so much for voting and commenting and simply reading! It does mean a lot!

I woke up this morning with my cheek still in pain from yesterday. I didn't know how to face the day. I decided to just get along with my morning preparation.

I got dressed and sat in front of my mirror. My make up was laying on the table ready for me but I just sat their, staring at my reflection. I stared into my brown eyes. I felt so in love and lost at the same time. I shook my head and pressed my hands against my cheeks. "Get it together" I told myself.

I began to put my make-up on my face to cover the mark from yesterday. I could still feel the slap from the red mark. I finished covering it and moved on to my lip stick. I was about to put it on when i stared at my lips. "Natsu..." I mumbled. My face turned bright red, embarrassing myself.

"Lucy you awake?" Shiori shouted. I took the cap off of my lip stick and applied it whilst replying

"Yeah I am" I quickly did my eye make-up and put my hair in a pony tail.

"Alright well breakfasts ready" She shouted replying. I stood up and ran over to my bed. I made my bed and looked at myself in the mirror again. I nodded at my reflection. I was going to face this day like any other day, well apart from the fact that i really hope and wish that Natsu will...will kiss me again. I blushed again and ran out of my room.

I got to the bus stop faster than i expected. Natsu wasn't there yet. I checked behind the tree in case he was going to jump out and scare me.

He wasn't there.

I heavily sighed and leaned against the bus stop sign. I took my phone out of my pocket. I had a text from Erza. It red

"Hey lucy, I have something really important to talk to you about at school, in private. so be prepared to give me advice!"I sighed again. Why would anyone ask me for advice? of all the people she knew how could I help? maybe she wants cooking tips? I don't know, or writing something, nah that can't be it...

"okay but I'm not good at giving advice" I pressed send. there was no other messages so i slid my phone back into my bag. Thats when i heard him shout "Hey Luce!. My head spun in his direction. He had a massive grin spead on his face. There was two people behind him. I couldn't make them out, but they were talking.

When he finally reached me he gave me a big hug. He squeezed me tightly. I was able to see the two people. It was his brother and sister. "Natsu let go of her" Wendy said. I was confused but interested in why she was asking. He let me go and faced his younger sister

"Why?" She ran up to me and hugged me

"Hi Lucy!" she smiled. I didn't really know her but she seemed sweet so I awkwardly hugged her back.

"hi.." I replied.

My eyes averted toward the taller one. Natsu was standing next to him. he had long black hair. He also had piercings on his face. He looked like he was ready to attack at any moment. I was slightly scared.

Wendy let go of me and Gajeel stood forward. "I won't give you a hug if that alright" He gave a laugh which sounded...different. "Anyway, so your this dorks girlfriend?" I suddenly blushed from being called Natsu's girlfriend. Natsu started arguing with him for calling him a dork.

"What was that you iron beast?!"

"You heart me you fire freak!"

I had no idea what they were calling each other but Wendy and I laughed anyway. "oh yeah Lucy, We will be taking the bus with you and Natsu from now on" she smiled at me tilting her head to the side.