Prologue- Warning

Prologue.

The last one exploded in black gas and he sheathed his sword. He returned to his student council room almost immediately and heaved out a sigh. There were at least fifteen of them today. The rate of demons are increasing rapidly by this year, he wondered why. Just as he was about to proceed to his class, a figure materialized beside him.

"Reo." He acknowledged the figure.

The tall figure with jet black hair fell to one knee and bowed his head slightly. "Sei-chan, they're calling us." He said.

Akashi Seijuurou. A 16 year old guy studying in Rakuzan, the former captain of the monstrous basketball team, Kiseki no Sedai, the president of the student council despite him being a first year and also, the current captain of Rakuzan's basketball team. Aside from living a normal life, Akashi holds a huge secret no one seems to know except for his teammates who was involved since the beginning.

They are demon slayers.

Akashi, is the captain squad of Earthly demon business, also gained the title; Red Emperor because of his agility skills, his accurate aim, absolute attack and so on. Demons, ghosts, evil spirits, that's what almost every people call them. Humans can't see them and only a few can sense them. His other teammates, Mibuchi Reo, Hayama Kotarou, Nebuya Eikichi and also, Mayuzumi Chihiro. Each and every one of them holds different and unique potentials.

Of course, they had learned martial arts beforehand. List it out; Karate, Judou, Aikido, Kendou, Ninjutsu, Taekwondo, Kung Fu, almost everything. Now, demons ain't those you could speak about so casually. There are honorable demons; who will only attack those who can see, sense and those who learned to defeat them. There are also dishonorable demons, which is rare; they attack innocent humans.

Being demon slayers, Akashi and his team received the title; Emperor of Creation and Destruction. There are few more Earthly squad all over the world, but in Kyoto, Japan, there are only them. Now, moving to the "they" Reo had indicated earlier. It refers to the Celestials. As you can see, Celestials are the superior ones. When Reo said, "they're calling", it simply means, the Celestials are wishing to meet them. They're waiting on the other side of the world.

Akashi brought Reo, his most trusted right hand along. He doesn't want the teachers to question the absence of the whole basketball team though. They arrived in front of one of the Celestial Master whom everyone called; Eclipse.

Both Akashi and Reo fell to one knee and bowed their heads slightly. "You summoned, us, Lord?" they said in chorus.

"Rise," Eclipse said and they rose. "I have a very important announcement to make."

Reo glanced at Akashi who was wearing his usual serene expression. "I suppose you two are aware that the number of demons are increasing lately. There has to be a reason. And that is, the dark aura someone emits. Someone who is yet to come, someone who is powerful yet powerless. Someone that will join your team. A midnight-thief, a girl from Tokyo, Akami Seiryuu. You're warned."

"A new member for the team?" Reo questioned.

"Indeed." Eclipse answered.

"Very well, I'm waiting for her arrival." Akashi interrupted.

Eclipse chuckled. "I know you do, Red Emperor."