《•02-First Attack》

Chapter 2- First Attack.

"H-how weird...." I muttered.

"What is?" Mibuchi Reo asked.

"....My dream." I looked at him.

He sighed heavily, frowning then turned to Akashi behind him. "How?" he asked.

"Let her dream," Akashi replied. "For now, we need to report to the Celestial Master.... Where's Eclipse?"

Ayame concentrated then snapped back. "On the way."

I bit my lower lip and looked at all of them. They are all wearing calm expressions on their face. I wonder if this is really a dream. I pinched my own cheek. No, I'm not dreaming.

Phone!

I felt for my phone in my hoodie's pocket. Yes, it's there. I took it out and checked for signal. Nothing at all. But there were 8 unread messages and 4 missed calls from my bestfriend in Tokyo, Suzuko. I smiled slightly, but before I could even look at what she sent, a hand grabbed the phone. I gaped and stared at him; the mansion-guy.

"Give-"

"Pay respect to the Celestial Master." He said and I stood next to the bed. A man around his middle twenties appeared before my eyes and smiled. He has long silvery-white hair tied in a high ponytail, like those samurai, somewhat like Rurouni Kenshin and bright blue eyes with long, pretty eyelashes. He was wearing a white battle robe with dark-blue decorations and there's a sheathed sword on his left side, hanging on his waist.

"Hello there, little girl." He waved his hand.

I blinked then bowed my head. "Pleasure meeting you but," I lifted my head. "May I know what's happening?"

He chuckled then gestured at the bed. "Sit. I'll explain but by the way, you can call me Eclipse."

I did as he said and he sat on the bed as well, in front of me. "Alright. Seijuurou reported that you kept thinking this is a dream. That doesn't matter, though. The main point, why you are here. Okay, a month ago, we, Celestial Masters were having a weekly meeting. Suddenly, I know this will sound crazy to you but we all had a flash of vision. The future, slightly. The image shown was you. We sensed malicious war, we sensed evil in it. We tried to decipher it, you may will be the cause of the war or even the victim of the war. Eventually, we agreed to wait if you'd encounter any one of us. My prediction was true though; you met Seijuurou. So after that, I ordered him to take you here." He finished.

I went silent. "What should I respond?" I asked after a long time.

He shrugged. "Anything you like," then he stood. "Now, I had already arranged what should be arranged. You, Seiryuu, will be living here in Kyoto, training with Seijuurou and go to the same school. Of course, that means you'll be living with him but worry not, if he harms you in any way, I'd know." He winked.

"What!?" I shrieked.

"No one told me about living together with her." Akashi said.

Eclipse and Ayame shared a creepy smile and turned to us. "Well that's all for today, other informations will be updated as soon as possible!" Ayame said.

I have to stop this! "Um.. I-I don't think my parents will-"

"Parents?" Eclipse tilted his head, giving me a look that means 'i know about you and your parents'. I bit my lower lip and shook my head.

"Seijuurou, transport her back to Earth plane. We're going now, bye!" Eclipse said then he and Ayame disappeared. Akashi approached and grabbed my wrist.