《•04-Surrender》

Chapter 4- Surrender.

It was 10 in the morning when Akashi led me into the doorknob-less room-uh, I mean, the training room. We sat opposite each other, cross-legged and relaxed. It was a long time before he broke the creepy silence.

"Let's teach you the basics first." He said and stood, gesturing me to stand as well. I stood nervously. In the training room, there is a huge rack of weapons; katana, spear, lance, hanbo, bokken, bo (wooden sword), kusarigama, kusarifundo, ninjatou and the best part is, those are really real. (A/N: You can search for the pictures of these weapons at google images, my beloved uncle). The walls are painted plain white and the rubber mats are black in color, sprawled, covering the whole floor. Opposite the weapon rack, the wall is covered with huge mirror.

There ain't any fans or aircons in the room but the temperature is surprisingly normal; not so cold, not so hot. Akashi moved to my side and inhaled sharply. He moved his left leg 45 degree to his back, spreading it, forming a horse stance; 50-50 stance like those martial artists out there.

"Copy." He ordered.

Somehow, I know what to do, it's like my body moved on its own. I copied his actions and he eyed me carefully. After that, he started to move his hand, leg, kicked and guarded.

"Repeat." He said. I nodded and started copying him.

"Now, this is called 'Sanshin no Kata'," He said and started a different stance. I followed him. "There are 5 elements in it, Chi (earth), Sui (water), Ka (fire), Fu (Wind) and Ku (void). Each one of them holds a different techniques and abilities. You may even become one with it when you've mastered it enough." He continued.

"Sound fun."

* * * *

"Well, you're learning fast, I'm impressed." Akashi commented as we sat on the mat in unison. A glass of water appeared in front of me.

"Drink it. We'll start weapon training in 30 minutes." He said.

"Thanks."

I drank it all in one gulp and leaned against the wall, joining Akashi. Suddenly, a figure saluting him on one knee materialized. I flinched but Akashi seemed as relaxed as the figure- a man, in front of him right now.

"My Lord," the man spoke, voice so beautiful it's addicting.

"About the sword?" Akashi questioned.

"Yes, my Lord. I've found the seventh slayer. But yet to be trained."

Akashi glanced at me and turned back to the man. He concentrated and the man nodded.

"True, my Lord. But please don't tell her, it will create chaos. The Demon King targets her," the man added. "He knew."

Akashi nodded once. "I understand. Don't worry," he turned to me. "Seiryuu, this is Oracion. He is a weapon master. Pay respect."

I looked at Oracion and saluted him one knee on the mat, head down. "Greetings, Oracion."

I heard Oracion chuckled. "Nice to meet you too, Seiryuu."

I looked up at him, bewildered. "How do you-"

"Everyone in the Celestial knows about you." Akashi cut me off. I shut my mouth. Oracion saluted Akashi and disappeared.

"Whoa," I said. "You can do that too?"

"Not gonna waste my energy." He replied.

My face brightened. "Aw! Show me! Show me!"