《09• Magician's Appearance》

Chapter 9- Magician's Appearance.

I really don't know how I managed to stay awake when the Black Emperor transported us to Akashi's house. As soon as my feet touched the tiled floor, I dropped to one knee, saluted the Three Winds, Chinese-Style and sprinted to the training room.

"Akashi!" I yelled as the door flew open. There he was. Slumped right at the center of the room. Reo was beside him. Akashi was panting and guess what, he's half naked. W-WHO CARES THO >//<

I rushed to him. "Reo, why didn't you stop him?!" I chided.

"I'm sorry, he insisted." Reo said.

Akashi grabbed my hand. "Glad.... You're home...." He muttered.

"Bring him to his room." I said.

"He's drained. Call Hiro for help."

Hiro appeared right before us and lifted Akashi while Reo lifted the other side. I ran to the kitchen and prepared some warm water for him. Hiro told that he was drained, like literally drained, no more energy. But after a long rest, he was finally able to walk slowly. I was in the living room, watching CSI when he approached.

"Hey. Feeling better?" I spoke.

"Yes. Thank you for the last few days." He said.

"So, we're going to school tomorrow?" I queried.

"Talking about school...." he sighed.

I chuckled. "It's rare to hear you sighing."

"No, it's just that tomorrow is the prize-giving day. The result of the homecoming stuffs." He said.

"Wow. Now I'm excited to see who's the winner."

"Obviously me."

"Humph."

~QvQ~

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! AKASHI-SAMA!!!!!!!!!"

I winced and rubbed my forehead with my palm. "Girls are such a pain." I sighed.

"Says the woman." Hiro said.

"Why are you here?" I questioned.

"Oh you don't know? Akashi and I went to the finals."

I frowned. "For the homecoming stuffs?"

"Mmhm!"

"You participated?" I said.

"Obviously."

"But you were never in school. I've never seen you before."

"West problems. I have tons of research going on in my lab."

"Research? You do that too?"

He nodded, grinning. "I'll bring you there some time!"

"I'll be waiting."

We were in the hall, standing at the side, watching the girls swoon over Akashi and flashes of camera here and there. It was riot and it's a surprise how Hiro managed to hide himself from the girls.

"Why is it that no one came to you? I thought you're the famously handsome lad in the four Heavens." I spoke.

"I made myself invisible from them. Only you can see me." He said.

"Eh!? But that would make me look like I'm a weirdo, talking to myself!" I grumbled.

"No, you're invisible too." He replied.