《•07-The Four Winds》

Chapter 7- The Four Winds.

Someone shook me. I stretched and sat. Looking around, I wondered, where am I? White, black, weapons.... training room? What am I doing here?

"Why are you sleeping here?"

I turned my head and saw Akashi. I frowned. "I can't remember. Why did I do that?"

He stood. "Don't ask me, anyway, get ready for school."

I jumped to my feet and ran to my room.

* * * *

"Why is there a poster of you?" I questioned as we entered the school ground. I looked around and saw lots of posters, of different people but mostly it's Akashi's image.

"There will be an event next month, it's something like those in the movies.... those homecoming queen stuffs." He answered.

"Homecoming? So, homecoming prince?" I asked.

"The event is called 'Ouji-sama of the year' and 'Hime-sama of the year'." He said.

"Wow, so you're one of the nominees?"

He didn't reply. I admired the surroundings. The students sure are working hard.

"OHMYGOD! HERE'S THE BECOMING PRINCE OF THE YEAR! AKASHI SEIJUUROU!" a female voice shouted and thousand of footsteps was heard. We turned our heads. Around 3/4 of the girls' populations in the school ran towards us with a tall girl with blonde hair in the front, holding a microphone and a guy beside her, holding a camera.

"The hell is this!?" I backed away.

"You should run, now." Akashi said calmly. I glanced at him but before I could say anything further, ocean of homo-sapiens flooded us and I was separated from him. I tried my best to get out and a strong hand grabbed my arm, then I was out.

I panted. "Girls are scary!"

I was in a store room, and I could still hear those screamings outside. I turned my head towards the one who saved me from that chaos.

He was one head taller than me, silvery white hair, blue eyes and ivory skin. "I am Hayashi Hiro. Call me Hiro, or rather, call me Wing. That's my Celestial name." he said, smiling.

My eyes widened and I backed away. "Celestial!?"

"Don't worry, I'm Seijuurou's best friend."

"How can I trust you?"

You can trust him Seiryuu, Akashi said into my head. He's my friend. Stay with him while I get away from these girls.

Hiro.... Wing, whatever, giggled. "Ah ah, Seijuurou can never rest from ocean of fangirls."

"Wow, he's fantastic." I commented.

"He is," Hiro said then stepped back a bit to study me. "Anyway, did he tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"About the Four Winds?"

"What's that?"

"Northern, Southern, Western and Eastern. Red, Black, White and Blue."

I arched an eyebrow, confused.

He chuckled. "Red Emperor of the Northern Heaven, Black Emperor of the Southern Heaven, White Emperor of the Western Heaven and Blue Empress of the Eastern Heaven."

"Wait-HEAVEN!?"

"That's what it is called."

"What?"