NEW FAMILY

Ding Ding Ding

The stupid alarm was ringing and woke me up.

       "Oooooooowwwwwwwhhh,shut the fxck up" I screamed at the alarm clock.

          I get of my bed and go to bathroom and brush my teeth, take a bath and change into black ripped trousers and a white off shouldered crop top. Then I go to down stairs to be reminded that today was my last day in this house because my mum's is getting married today.  So that just means I will be turning from Emmanella Woods to Ross amazing (see the sacarsm). So I'm moving to a new town tomorrow after the wedding, meaning new school, new house and new family. When I go down stairs I see the living room decorated with such wonderful and beautiful ribbons and my mum's wearing a White robe.

    " Morning mum " I greated

     "Hey Emma how you doing"

       "Nice but could be better" I said. I never wanted my mum to get remarried but I love her and if she loves him fine.

      "Good morning soon-to-be-mum" Sky greeted as she entered the living room walking down stairs.

   "Hi sky"

    "Hey"

    "You girls should just quickly get ready" She said.

    "Yeah sure" I said as I collected my dress from the fashion designer and left for room to change. And now I come back downstairs and saw that sky was already there.

      "Oh you both look lovely, come on time for your makeup" As my looked at our fitted mermaid pink dress which was paired with my cream shoes and diamonds earrings and then the makeup artist and put on my foundation,concealer, powder,blush was my normal routine I topped up my now-flowless complexion with a subtle brown Smokey eye-shadow and winged eye liner perfectly combed and mascara'd eyelashes. Next I park my hair in a Kim kardashian like ponytail.

   "Are you girls ready?" My mum asked as she came out of room wearing her mermaid ivory wedding dress. She looked amazing.

    "Yes mum" Sky and I said at the same and we laughed together.
     And we went into the White limo and drove to the wedding venue.

.     Dan Dan Dan Dan.

   The bells rang as she walked down the isle before she reached the end where the priest and my future dad  stood waiting for her.

    "We are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the coming together of two soul's, lives and families." The priest started. ' Now we're going to here the vows from the two people but before we do that is there anyone that objects to this marriage, speak now or forever hold your peace" the priest asked and waited a bit to see if anyone would talk." Since there's no one is objecting you can start your vows."  Making way for my Mum.

    "I've loved since the day I met you and I can't wait to be your wife. I love you." My mum recited as she sat down making way for Mr Thompson Ross.

     "Ever since I've met you I've been happy, you make me happy, you light up my world and I would be honoured to be your husband because I love you and all of you." He said.

    "So do you Miss Sophia Ray Callisto Woods, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and health, Truth and false,the Good times and bad till death do you part?" He asked.

     "Yes,I do" she replied

      "Do you Mr Thompson Ross, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and health, Truth and false,The good times and bad,till death do you part?" He asked.

    "I do" he replied.

     "In that case,with the power invested in me. I pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may now kiss your bride" And with that he pulled her Vail over and crashed her lips.

           Did you like my first chapter? Hope you did cause I spent a lot of time and work on it.

  Love Datunm.