Chapter 9

Second day of school and I think no i know its gonna go well. I wake up to the f**ked  up alarm as I walk to the bathroom to have a bath and brush my teeth as I applied my bronzer, primer , smokey eye shadow and shiny lip gloss. And I wear a short black flowy dress and white converse high tops. After dressing up I go down stairs to get the food and surprising no one was down yet so instead of waiting for someone to come cook food for my hungry ass  I just went into kitchen and made toast and poured  fruit juice into a cup and eat at the dinning table enjoying my peace until some nutcase broke the amazing silence.

     "Morning Emma" Mr Thompson Ross greeted

     "Morning Mr Thompson" I greeted back

      "Emma like I've said before you can call me dad" he said. Imean he should be happy I'm even calling him Mr Thompson and not completely freezing him out.

     "I know" I said back. "Umm can we go now?" I asked.

    "Yes but you'll have to wait for Rivers and sky" he said. Oh yeah I totally forgot that I have spoilt and lazy people as siblings. Wonderful (note the sacarsm).

    "Oh Ok" I said as Zach and the butler came in.

    "Father,Emma morning" he said though looking at his phone.

    "Morning" Mr Thompson and I said in unison. Sky came in and few minutes later Rivers, I mean you'd think that being a guy you'd be faster than girls. IMAGINE. After finishing with our food we all went to the garage and entered one of the cars to go to school.

_______________________________________

     HEY GUYS SORRY FOR MAKING

THIS CHAPTER SHORT I'M JUST

DEALING WITH ALOT OF EMOTIONAL

TRAUMA, BUT I'LL BE OK.

       MY NEW STORY IS STILL IN

WORKING PROGRESS BUT IM STILL

LOOKING FOR A NAME PLZ SHARE

YOUR IDEAS, ITS A FREE WORLD.

THE PLOT OF THE STORY WILL BE

REVEALED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

PLZ

        VOTE

                   +

                     COMMENT

                                         =

     .VOMMENT.

                                  Love Datumn💞💕💗