Chapter 10

Its been weeks after I started school and its been going well if I do say so myself. And after that gym stunt the guy and I have never talked, so life is going pretty well, better than I thought even. And am happy. Today I have English literature with Hannah and beth, and yeah whoever thought that we would be such close friends ever since lunch of my first day so I hope that
It goes well. So after keeping my books safely into my locker Beth,Hannah and I start to make our way to English class when someone runs into me and we both end up on the floor with my bag. Seriously Ugh to think my lunch was in there. Now he has to buy me a wonderful homemade bowl of Mac and cheese with a peanut butter sandwich and my favorite 'farm pride' orange juice that clears pimples and ache. And I know what y'all must be thinking and yeah I am a glutton but for some reason I don't get fat huh, must be the gene's yo.

"What the hell?" I said surprised at this particular situation.

" O.M.G I am so sorry" I heard a girls accent but when I recovered from the hard hit and discovered it was an accident. I looked to see a pair of hazel eyes staring down at me in concern.

"Its Ok. But my heard still hurts a lot."I said as he held me up as I couldn't help but blush a little. Why the f**k am I blushing. This is so embarrassing. Ugh.

" Ok how about I take you to the nurse's office?" He asked. But I needed to get my priorities straight.

"Ok,I guess" I said as he helped me to start walking. Why the hell is he doing this? I mean I'm not freaking paralized. Is this some kind of bet to prove something. "Wait" I said as he stopped and looked at me. "Before we get to the office are you aware that you just threw my lunch? So what the hell am I supposed to eat? You? Cause I'm dead pissed off right now and you wanna act like you didn't just throw my means of happiness?" I said as he just looked at me like I'm crazy or I had suddenly grown another head before he finally spoke.

"I said I was sorry"

"Uh uhn sweetie, your sorry was for knocking me down not for my wonderful, amazing, mind blowing food." I said as he just looked at me with those hazel eyes, perfectly defined jawline and something I didn't notice before was the mischief in his eyes.

"Umm I sorry for falling your food I'll buy you more during lunch but until then let's go to the nurse's office" he said pulling me after him as I looked behind me to see Hannah and Beth both looking at me in awe. And just then I had noticed everyone in the hallway. When we got to the nurse's office for some reason she wasn't there so we just sat there as I looked at the time in my watch and 7:49am is what it read. And I sighed as I looked at him and it felt like I had seen him before and then it just hit me he was one if the guys with that gym when I accidentally walked in on them.

"Your Emma right?" He asked as I snapped out of my trance.

"Yeah. How did you know?" I asked

"Your quite popular" what he said really moved me cause I've literally only talked to Rivers, Hannah, Beth,Sam,Flora and gym guy.

"I gave no idea what your talking about"

"Oh really so your not the Emma that pissed of Maximum" he asked accusingly but it felt like hr was telling me.

"Huh. Who the hell is Maximum?"

"Maximum the guy at the gym who you pissed off"

"Oh you mean gym guy" I said in realization. And just bursted into laughter.

"Wait that what you call him" he asked trying to control the laughter.

"Yeah I guess so." Isaid as I looked at my watch. 7:57 the time read. How the hell did time run so fast. "Umm I have to go now, class is about to start" I said leaving as I reached the door and turned over my shoulder. "Don't forget my lunch" I said before I left and heard him laughing as I made my way to my class.

_______________________________________

Sorry guys can't give you the plot of the

next story yet but in the next chapter I'll

try my best. 😍

Love Datumn💞💕😍😘