CHAPTER 5

Sorry for the late update. I had exams and I needed to read.
This chapter is dedicated to my close friend Samira for giving me encouragement to continue this story. Thanks elenavlasova.

*****★★★★★•••••~~~~~°°°°°∆∆∆∆∆

Today I'm starting a new school and after the conversion with my mum last night I feel a lot better if I do say so myself. So new school meaning new appearance,new way,new friends and possibly new enemies I mean not that I want to have any but come on it's high school.

Ding Ding Ding

My stupid alarm wakes me up. And I get up and stretch before I reluctantly walk to my bathroom to brush my teeth and take my bath. I wore my pencil mini skirt that really showed my long legs with a baggy crop top over it and a pair of black sandals. I brushed my hair and packed a khole kardashian like ponytail. And my makeup was soft and simple,just bronzer,eye Shadow, lip balm I wasn't to excited about starting a new school and then I wore some diamond earrings and my golden locket that had a picture of my Mum, Dad and I together. Even if my Mum has a new family, I don't. So after wearing my clothes I went downstairs to the dining room where my mum and Mr Thompson where, it was really big and it was a golden 16seated table I wasn't ready to talk to Zach but I know that I may have over reacted a little bit, so my plan was to eat quickly and go to school.

"Good morning Mum, Mr Thompson" I greeted

"Morning sweat heart" my mum said

"Morning. Emma you do no you can call me Dad right?"

"Yes, I do. I just don't feel Luke it" I said as Stevenson the Butler came up to me.

"What will you like for breakfast ma'am Tea or Coffee?" He asked with his British accent.

"Tea please"

"Cream?"

"Yeah,please"

"Sugar?"

"Yeah. 3 cube's"

"Thanks" I said

"You're most welcome madam, anything else?"he said with his accent

"Omelette and bread please" I replied as he brought the omelette and bread in front of me. As I was eating the delicious breakfast Sky and River came

"Morning guy's" they said in unison

"Morning" Mr Thompson said

"Hey guys" my mum said

"Hi" I said nonchalantly as Sky sat next to me and River opposite me.

"Umm, can we go now?" I asked

"What's up?" Sky asked

"Nothing just wanna get to school early" I said forcing a smile on my face.

"Ooookkkkk, let's go" River said looking at me with a suspicious look. I guess he doesn't know about last night. So we get up ready to live as I thought I'd won without seeing Zack when he opens the dining door and gets seated.

"Morning Mum, Dad, Sky,River,Emma" he said my name with attitude as he sat opposite River.

"Morning" they all said in unison.

"So u think I'll wait in the car. Bye Mum" I said as I leave the room. After that I go out to the big garage where there are over 15 cars, so not knowing which car to follow I just pick up my phone and I go to my gallery scrolling through my pics when I see a picture of me, my Mum and Dad in the park with Ice-cream all over my face so cute. Then I begin to remember how he pasted on.

Flashback>> <<

3 years ago

"Bye guys" my mum said as she waved me and my dad bye.