NEW SCHOOL

Hey guys I'm so sorry for the late updates but I'm done with my exams so now you got my whole attention. I want to dedicate this rest of this story to all my friends because they gave me the inspiration.

_______________________________________

        Chapter 6:New School

    When we arrived at school it was almost empty apart from the group of people who were just talking at the parking lot. Sky and Rivers say their byes before walking up and going to meet their friends.

       "So much for helping get settled. You'd think that my new siblings would at least try to help me get settled but who cares" I mumbled to myself not knowing that someone was hearing me before I hear a slight chuckle. And as I turn back I see a blonde average heighted brownish eyed with wonderfully fairef and moisturised skin girl wearing a  crop top and jeans with little makeup on trying to struggling with the laughter.

       "Oh my goodness. You sure can crack someone up" she chuckled as I noticed her European accent." Hi I'm Samantha Arowa but you can call me Sam and it looks like your new here"she said and I nodded " Good to know, actually I'm also new."she said bringing her hand hand over to shake me and I did the same and shaked  her hand.

         "Emmanuella Woods but my friends call me Emma" I said. Y'all mist wondering what the heck was going on, cause I didn't tell her my 'New Dad's Name' but I told you he may be married to my mum but that doesn't make him my Dad.

           "So have you gotten your schedule yet?" She asked and I shaked  my heard 'no'. As we start to walk down the halls and for some reason everyone's eyes where glued to us as we walked.

          "Me too. I'm still looking for her office" she said before I noticed River come to me and so I decide to ask him about the guidance counsellor office.

           "So I see you've gotten yourself a friend. Hi I'm Rivers Ross your friends brother and you are?" he asked and I just rolled my eyes at him.

     "Sam" she just said smiling.

          "Can you show us where the guidance counsellor office is ?" I asked

           "Yeah sure,its the first door down the halls on your right" he said as we were about to go when he called me back.

         "Uh...um....your friend....um looks cool" he stated while stammering and I looked at him and chuckled. 'this is going to be a loooong term' I said to myself as I walk down to Sam who was already walking to the GC's office. I walk behind her and we both enter and get our schedules before we come out and breathe the air as we see students fill up the hallway before she asked.

       "Do are you ready?" She asked and I spotted a tint of excitement in her voice.

       "Yeah, I guess so" I said.

        "Come on" she said before pulling me through the crowd hallway to her locker and surprisingly our lockers where right next to each other.

         "So I'm locker 302" she said a little confused while looking at her paper.

             "And I'm 303." I said with a light chuckle as she whisper yelled a smile.

         "Yay we're locker neighbor's" she said and I just laugh at her cuteness." So what do you have first? I think I've got Gym"

        "Wow I also have gym" I answered. After that we put all things we didn't need into our lockers before I turn and notice one of my friends from my old school "Flora" i said little too loud and she heard  and turned back seeing me as a smile spread across her lips before she came and gave me a huge hug.

          "OMG I can't believe this. Its been so long" she said stressing the 'long'.

           "Hi so what up?" I asked

            "Oh nothing much Just going to class" she answered."umm so Flora this is Sam, Sam this is Flora my childhood friend"

         "Umm can you please tell us where the gym class is? We're a little lost and confused" I asked

      "Oh do your next class is gym?" She asked and we both nodded,
"No way mine too. I was actually just going there now come up ilk show you"she said and started walking to the arena. " umm the changing rooms are over there"she said as she pointed to the changing rooms "and the uniforms are right there" she said before me and Sam nodded before she was called by her friends D's Sam and I start to walk over to the changing rooms before Sam was called by Rivers.

          "Its Ok you can go I'll be fine just meet me in the changing rooms" I said as she nodded before going on my own and opened the door of the changing room only to see what my eyes aren't supposed to see.

_______________________________________

So what do you think about Sam and Rivers💗💗💓💏💑?

What do you think about a Sam POV?

What do you think Emma saw😱😱?

Please  VOTE + COMMENT

                                     Love Datumn 💗