Fifteen

I'm so proud of Bekka from Bojack Horseman for winning Eurovision this year.

"Tell me about yourself." Gilbert requested, head in Matthew's lap as they sat on the couch watching tv. "Like, little things. Your favourite colour? Song? Beatles member?"
"Red. Your voice. Ladybug."
"You're adorable."
"You're hot."
"Why does he hurt you?"
"Who? My dad?"
"Yeah. I can't think of any reason for you to deserve pain."
"I'm gay. Dad's from the Deep South."
"How did he find out."
"I didn't think he would react the way he did." Matthew frowned. "It was just so dumb. I started dating this guy...Ivan...we weren't super serious but I came out to a few people around school. The news passed back and forth and eventually he heard about it..."
"And then?"
"Well, that's it. He's hated me ever since."
"I like the fact that you're gay."
"So do I. I really like being gay."
"So, is that why you're not worried about leaving your brother alone with him?"
"I am worried. Al is bi but as long as dad doesn't know, he'll be safe. I'm just worried he'll slip up."
"When he's eighteen, I'm sure he'll be safe too."
"Maybe when this is all over, we could invite him to our place in Canada."
"Maybe. It'll only be one more month before you see him."
"Is it really that close to my birthday?"
"Yeah."
Time had flown by so quickly with Matthew. He was just that amazing. 
"So, Gil?"
"Yeah?"
"You never told me why you took me in. You said you had a reason but you never said what it was."
"Oh. I should tell you."
"If you want."
"I do want." Gilbert reached up, stroking Matthew's cheek. "My brother...me and him were in a tough situation like yours. Our dad was pretty shitty and our mom was a drug addict. Mein Opa fought so hard to get custody of us that it almost killed him." His hand dropped onto his chest. Matthew smiled at him.
"I just want to pass on that hard work...and I don't like the thought of sending you back to that place knowing what it's like."
"You're a good person, Gil. There aren't a lot of you left."
"I'm an old soul."
"Are you sure it's just your soul that's old?" He brushed his fingers through Gil's hair. "You fucking grandpa."
"Hey! I'm in the prime of my life."
"Speaking of prime..." Matthew pushed Gilbert into a sitting position, swiping his phone from the albino's pocket. "I'm gonna use Amazon prime to order you some new shoes. Yours are ratty."
"Don't bother. I was gonna buy some tomorrow anyway."
Matthew nodded. "How about I give you some prime suck then?"
"Do you want to end up in the hospital again?"
"No. But hand jobs aren't going to put me in the hospital."
"Are you saying they're gone put me there?"
"Mine will."
"That's hot."
"Are you in?"
"In your mouth hopefully."
Matthew chuckled at this. "Just sit back and relax." He got on his knees, sliding himself between Gilbert's legs.
He unzipped his pants, pulling the cock out.
Gilbert leaned back, letting Matthew do what he wanted.
He prodded the tip with his tongue, tasting it.
"Mm." Matthew hummed. He took the member into his mouth, sucking ever so gently. Gilbert melted into the feeling.
Every suck rub and lick was perfectly timed. Matthew had been wrong. His blowjobs wouldn't send Gilbert to the hospital, but they were sure taking him to heaven.
He tried to hold back his seed as long as possible so that he may enjoy this feeling forever, but when he looked down at Matthew's face, at how cute he was with a mouthful of cock, he couldn't hold it back anymore. He set it free, hearing a tiny choking noise from Matthew.
He swallowed the gift, wiping the overflow off his lips with his sleeve.
"Hey Gil?"
"Yeah?"
"When I recover from my surgery..." He slipped Gil's dick back into his pants and pulled up his zipper, resting his head on his lap, "we're going to have so much sex that we won't have to do laundry for a week, because that's how long we're going to be naked."
"I like the sound of that."