Jungkook and yoongi

Jimin POV

I was so pissed at jungkook and yoongi couldn't they be nice for once? I walked angrily to the living room to see all the other members talking."JUNGKOOK AND YOONGI WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I shouted, all the members kept quiet as they already notice what was gonna happen.

"Oh your upset that you can't spend time with your little girlfriend after she left because of me" yoongi said I knew he couldn't give two fucks about y/n but I love her ,and he is gonna have to deal with that.

"No I'm upset that you and jungkook kept giving y/n looks" jungkook only laughs and smiles. "come on I was checking her out your friends hot but I don't know what yoongi thinks"  jungkook said I was this close to smacking him in the back of his head.

"You litt-" "hey ! Boys no fighting okay y/n will come over tomorrow and all of the guys will give her a proper hello" Jin interrupted me and tried to calm the situation down,"that includes you yoongi and if you say no I will have the manager cut your resources to your studio" yoongi sighed but nodded.

"Ok jimin bring her over tomorrow and problem will be solved!" Jin said . A small smile graced my face "ok thank you jin" after our little argument we went our separate ways to bed .

THE NEXT MORNING

Y/n POV

It was ten o'clock in the morning and Jimin invited me over again. I wanted to stay home and relax but I would do anything for Jimin , I wore this

 I wanted to stay home and relax but I would do anything for Jimin , I wore this

The shirt was really really cute, I liked it. I walked to Jimins house and sung a song I'm not a good singer but I love to sing . Once I made it to jimins house I knocked on the door and waited.

The door opened to reveal jungkook ,"Hello y/n I'm sorry about yesterday of I made you uncomfortable I'm just a little shy around new people" jungkook rubbed the back of his neck and showed me his famous bunny smile.

"don't worry jungkook you're forgiven" I smiled at him he was actually being nice,"um do you know where Jimin is?" I asked ."He's in the shower but come on in" he stepped aside so I could make it into the house.

"So what do you wanna do?" I could tell it was a little awkward but I'm gonna to make the best of it,"do wanna have a singing competition?" I totally regret what I just said he is a professional singer.

"Yeah sure but the guys might hear us their in their rooms" I nodded and said,"okay I guess they will have to hear my terrible singing" me and jungkook laughed as we made our way to the living room.

"Ok stay here I'm gonna get the karaoke machine" I sat down on the couch and waited for jungkook to come he returned with a good karaoke machine in his hands, "so can you go first I'm saving the energy" I was totally lying of course but I never sung in front of anyone so this will be interesting."Okay sure"

His voice was amazing like always I was scared of singing how am I going to compete with that? "Alright show me what you got y/n" I nodded and stepped up to the mic, "oh hey y/n I didn't know you were here" I saw namjoon and the rest of the guys including jimin."yeah me and y/n are having a singing competition" jungkook said .I really wish that I didn't recommend and karaoke sing off.

"You can sing?" Jimin now asked I could tell that he was surprised and confused,"only a little Jimmie oh and the songs going to be in English if that's okay with you " jungkook nodded everyone was now sitting on the couch I closed my eyes and began singing

I bowed my head at the end and looked up everyone had their mouths wide ,"oh I'm sorry it's that bad" I really was embarrassed everybody is going tell me how horrible my singing was."y/n that was amazing!" Jimin said he came up to me and hugged me I smiled and hugged him back,"thank you chim chim" we let go of each other and sat down on the couch and the guys all talked about how good at singing I was ,today was a fun day.

...........___________________.....................