War and love

Jungkook POV

It's been pretty crazy ever since y/n said she liked all of us.

I mean if we weren't battling before were definitely battling now.

I mean it went as far to separating our rooms just so we won't fight.

I used to be roommates with hoseok but it didn't really go out as planned.

We had many fights so namjoon decided it was time to split us up.

It turns out that me and namjoon had to switch rooms because him and Taehyung was arguing also.

I usually would never expect our band leader to have an argument with Taehyung or someone else.

But then I had to switch rooms with jimin and Jin  because I had argument with Taehyung.

Y/n has come over more recently , and it's making all of really happy and overprotective but I don't mind sharing for about like ten minutes.

I actually think that me and my band members still love each other it's just that we all love the exact same person.

I hear a knock on the door and I sat up I was currently watching YouTube, so I put my phone down on my bed and headed to the door .

I was shocked when I seen yoongi hyung at the door with his head down , yoongi doesn't usually come home unless y/n here or he misses us.

He doesn't usually say he does but we know he missed us."Hey jungkook can we talk it's really important" I nod as I step away from the entrance so he can come inside.

He sat down on the bed with a sad look on his face which made me a little worried." Hyung what's wrong?" He shook his head and frowned.

" I-I almost slept with y/n"

"What the hell?!"

Namjoon POV

It's been pretty crazy since everyone is going into battle for y/n love.

I mean there has been countless arguments some almost turned physical.

I had to admit I did take part in some of those arguments, but in my defense Taehyung was getting a little too cocky.

I have seen y/n and yoongi getting a little distant, ever since Friday when we all hung out.

I am the most observant out of the group not to brag but I hope they didn't do anything over PG-13 .

But I have to admit if y/n and yoongi had a moment sure as hell the members and I will be pissed.

I'm not the person that loves y/n so much to the end of the world, but I have strong feelings for her.

I'm pretty sure the whole house split apart since y/n confessed her love but we all come together for the sake of our fans and shows.

I heard my new roommate hoseok come into our room after getting out the shower it was late night and everybody was pretty tired.

"Sup hyung how are you and your dorky little books going?" He snorted and plopped on his bed scrolling through Twitter.

" I don't feel like changing rooms because I had an argument with your dumb ass so I'm just gonna forget you said anything" I seen him roll his eyes at my comment but he left it alone .

"I'm surprised that you know how trash talk , but it's sad you can't fight for shit" I hear him laugh in the background and I instantly drop my book.

"Look I'm sick an tired of your ass thinking you own shit since you like y/n but guess what she likes me too so go suck a dic-" I hear a loud slam and our bust opened.

"Are you serious I'm trying to sleep! Hoseok shut the fuck up and stop testing people!" Jin yells , he slammed the door again and we hear another slam which was probably his bedroom door.

Hoseok laughs and lays back down, "goodnight hyung oh and remember I'm getting y/n"

Then I laugh ,"like hell you will"

Hello readers! It is me your author here and I just wanted to show you want I look like, oh and I know I look ugly.