Things to say

Y/n POV

After everything that happened I went home and said goodbye to the others. I feel pretty stupid kissing Taehyung and Jimin.

I mean who kisses there best friend and friend? I think no one does, unless your in a love triangle.

But I'm definitely not in a love triangle I'm not even sure if Jin and Taehyung like me. I still don't know what to think of Jimin yet.

I only think he's trying to protect me, from his friends I guess? I'm not even sure anymore. I'm tired now I think I should go to sleep.

Third POV

After y/n left and went home seven boys were having an intense conversation,"why the hell would both kiss her in the same hour!"

A black haired male shouts, he dramatically waves his hands in the but eventually stops. "Namjoon calm down we will figure it out"

Jin puts his hand on the mans shoulder attempting to calm him down,"at the time I was jealous so I took charge,I'm sorry".

Although Jimin wasn't sorry for what he did he still apologized to his members."it's okay Jimin but the problem is that y/n doesn't know you like her"

Suddenly jimins freezes and looks at Taehyung,"and Tae didn't confess his feelings either right?" Even though it was a simple question nobody wanted to make Jimin mad.

"Okay I did confess my feelings to her, but-" Taehyung was interrupted by Jimin."there is no buts! I loved her before you and you get to confess your love first?"

Everyone looked away not wanting to make Jimin more mad then he already was,"do you even love her Tae?"

It was completely silent and Taehyung was my playing with hands and looked down,"w-well-" Jimin shook his head and put his hand up.

"That's what I thought, how dare you even think that you get to confess your love for y/n when you don't even love her?"

"Jimin I think I your going too far with this" namjoon stated as he pointed over to Taehyung."I'm not! I'm just stating true facts"

Jin shook his head while the others simply mind there own business and sit there but they are still mad that Jimin and Taehyung kissed y/n.

"I think both of you are wrong, you shouldn't have kissed y/n she probably is thinking to much about this" now jungkook came into the situation.

Jin nodded along with jungkook along with the others,"jungkook is right your both are wrong" Jimin rolled his eyes at namjoon statement.

And Taehyung was rolling his eyes also,"hey!don't roll your eyes it's disrespectful"

"No it's not we have known each other for years I know she won't take it too extreme"

"Okay what ever you say hyung, but if she avoids you can't say we didn't warned you" Jimin scoff at jungkook statement .

"Whatever kookie , I'm going to bed goodnight" Jimin stood up and made his way to his room without speaking another word.

Jimin POV

Okay tomorrow I can do this, I can most definitely confess to y/n. But what if jungkook and Jin are right?

What if y/n ignores me for the rest of her life? Oh no what would I do with my life if she ignores me?

I should be thinking positive but I just hope she doesn't like the rest of the guys . I hope she won't hate me or despise me for the rest of her life.

Even though I'm pretty sure she won't hate me for confessing to her at all but you never know what could happen.

I really hope she doesn't say I'm ugly or anything it would really make me a little sad that my best friend says that.

I should probably get some sleep I have a lot of things to say tomorrow.

Maybe I could say 'I want you y/n~' nah that's way too flirty, or maybe it should be like ,' I love you do you love me?'

Yeah! That's what exactly what I'm going say! I really should get some rest though.