Real war

Hoeseok POV

I was in absolute shock , I literally just stood there with my mouth open with little pools of drool coming out.

Nobody spoke they just stood and looked either up or down , or at the members and y/n.

" Well should we watch the movie now?" Jimin had awkwardly cut the silence  but still looking at the ground.

I want y/n more than all the members possible can , and I cannot achieve goal without a plan.

I think my plan should be to get y/n to love me a bit more than the others. 

I think I should start getting more close to her , so then she'll pick me over the members.

I know it's quite cruel to make up a plan that my hurt my members feelings but it all comes
down to who I admire and that person is y/n.

We all agreed to a movie and walked over to the couch, I could tell that everyone wanted to sit next to y/n because they were shy so I sat next to her instead .

The movie called 'Max' was currently playing, and it was a sad movie. Y/n started crying fifteen minutes into the movie which startled the members.

I move closer to her and pat her back gently,"it's ok it's just a movie " she leaned into my chest and I almost melted .

"But the dogs owner died in w-war" she cried gently, and I only patted her back softly.

I looked at the other members and all of them were giving me death glares. I looked down at y/n and she was already sleep .

"Stop death glaring me she's sleep" I rolled my eyes and smiled,"are you guys jealous?" Of course I knew they were jealous but I like when people tell me things in advance.

"Yes of course we are she likes all of us so that doesn't mean you can steal her " Taehyung was at blast and so were the members.

"I'm not trying to steal her but I will eventually" I check again to see if y/n is still sleep which she is so I look up again.

"Hoseok I know when your planning something and it usually starts with you getting close to that something you want".

Although Jin hyung was right , I don't wanna ruin my plan of steal beautiful girl. So I'm going lie even though it's wrong. 

"I don't plan to still y/n so back off " I rolled my eyes again, then I looked at the movie . Everyone had kept quiet during the movie which I was thankful for .

When it was 30 minutes into the movie yoongi was sleep , Jimin was eating popcorn with Jin and the rest of the guys looked at the movie intense.

Jungkook POV

I would say that I was shocked when y/n said she liked us, I thought it was pretty cute seeing her face turn slightly red .

And by her saying that she liked all of us including me it made my feelings grow more.

I don't know what the others think but I have a pretty good mind set of what hoseok hyung is thinking.

I have no idea what that sadistic bastard is planning but he better stay away from my y/n .

I think that sounds a little yandere , but my point is that I don't want hoseok to have a plan .

It may sound a little weird but every time he has a plan he gets what he wants which is completely unfair.

But I can't stop him from making his stupid little plan , but I can sure as hell make a better one.

I want to make sure that hoseok plan doesn't work I honestly don't care what the plan is I just don't wanna see y/n and hoseok together.

I want me and y/n to be together not y/n to be with someone else. I know there is a high chance that she'll never pick me but I can still pray that one day we will be together.

But now I'm starting to realize that this isn't some little thing that will pass over like twilight, this means totally war but with my band members .

Hello! This is my first authors note so I just wanna say thank you for supporting my story it means a lot to me bye bye !!