Flashed Before My Eyes

--- Killua's POV---

Leorio got us a train ride to YorkNew. When we told him what happened he looked scared, all the color escaped from his body. Now we were running to the Phantom Troupe's hide out building. We heard a scream and Gon sprinted past me.

We reached the building, and without hesitation, barged in.

" Omg...I'm outa shape!" Leorio gasped holding his chest.

" Look who came..." Chrollo said smirking at us.

I saw Kurapika tied to a pole, looking down and...crying?

" Where's Kai?!!!" Gon screamed at them.

" The girl? She's taken care of...worthless little thing..." a pink haired girl said.

" You take that back!" Gon yelled getting flared.

We held Gon back as he tried to attack them.

" Oh ChainBoy! Why don't cha tell them?" Chrollo said.

Kurapika looked up with tears on his face and his eyes their scarlet red. He nodded towards a place on the ground with a dim lighting. What we all saw made us go cold.

Kai was laying in a small, yet thick pool of blood and there was a sever cut on her leg, a place on her neck was bruised terribly, her arm looked broken, her lip was busted open, and to top it all off she was barely breathing

I looked at Gon and he ran to Kai, nobody stopped him. He slumped next to her body on his knees and picked lifted up the upper part of her body. His lip quivered as tears fell down his face.

" K-K-Kai?" he whimpered.

" Don't you dare leave me! Not again!" he screamed, burying his face into her neck.

He layed her body down and slowly got up his hands in tight fists. He turned and yelled, erupting an aura so eerie, so deadly, that he sent shivered down your spine. I knew that I was about to witness broken bodies.

Just in a blink of an eye Gon appeared behind two Troupe members, kicking them across the building crashing them through the brick wall. He knocked out the pink haired girl, breaking her arm. I ran over to Kurapika and untied him, he ignore me and sprinted to Kai, protecting her from the falling rubble.

Falling rubble?

I looked up and the building collapsed.