Guilt, We've All Had the Feeling

--- Kurapika's POV---

The Phantom troupe didn't come back for over a week. We had no food or water. Me and Kai though, weren't fazed by it, and that made the Phantom Troupe angry. Their leader, Chrollo, took Kai off the pole and threw her to the ground he kicked her in the stomach so many times I lost count.

" Now get up!" he ordered.

She got up surprisely okay, but she staggered and bent over. That was a big mistake because he punched her back to the ground. I bit my bottom lip, looking away, but a hand forced my eyes to look back.

I saw Kai's limp body on the ground. Chrollo leaning over her.

" Lay a finger on her one more time and I swear-" I started, but another hand was out over my mouth.

" Ah,Ah,Ah...no words unless you decide to tell us you give in..." a voice told me.

Kai looked at me and slightly shook her head.

" Never..." I sighed as they went back to beating Kai.

" Tell us if you change your mind..." the pink haired one said.

They walked out, throwing Kai to me, she was already tied up with the woman's Nen threads.

" K-K-Kai?" I asked with a shaky voice.

No response.

" I'm sorry..." I whispered.

A pulled her close with the arm I could slip through the tight rope. One wrong move with her though and the threads would cut her.

Gon, Killua, and at this point I guess, Leorio... Please come quick. I've never felt so guilty and so dark.

For once I have no idea what to do.....