Better Find Us Soon

--- Kai's POV---

Did I just kiss Kurapika? Did Kurapika just kiss me? I feel shaky... I got even more shaky when the van door opened again.

" Get out..." one of them growled at us.

As we did the lady from earlier grabbed Kurapika and the man who told us to get out grabbed me.

When we got into the abandoned building they were taking us to, I saw that there were more of them. A post was near the left of the room and they took me to it and tied me to it. They tied Kurapika right next to me.

" Could you please tell us why we're here?" I asked, glaring at the pink haired girl.

" We want to kill him....but we want him to let us instead of him fighting against us." she said.

" Wow....lame." I said.

" Oh really? Cause that's where your part comes into play!" she grinned.

She wrapped her Nen thread around my right theigh and tightened them. It was severely painful. I cried out in pain as my leg started to bleed. She tightened it.

" STOP!" Kurapika yelled at her.

She actually did what she was told and smirked at Kurapika.

" If you don't give us your life," she pointed at me, " we'll take hers."

Every one of them walked out of the building. I have to say it was a good effect on tension. I looked at Kurapika.

" Don't give in, Kurapika. No matter what they do. Don't." I said grabbing ahold of his hand.

He looked down and nodded slowly, knowing arguing wasn't going to make the situation better. He looke at my slightly bloodied theigh, and I swear I saw pain in his own eyes.

--- Gon's POV---

Me and Killua started walking down the dusty road that leads back to York New, where we figured they were at. I was bound on finding my sister and Kurapika. I just met her and now I'll never let her leave me again. Why did my dad do that to me? I could've had a better life with her. I need to find her, and we can both journey to prove ourselves worthy enough for our dad to love us again.