Kidnapped

--- Gon's POV---

It has been three weeks. Two weeks ago Kai got out of the hospital. Killua and I decided to go into town and get some groceries with Aunt Mito. I almost feel bad about leaving Kai and Kurapika alone at the house....but not really. They can deal with it for at least 45 min to an 1 hour can't they? It's not honna kill em'.

--- Kai's POV---

" WHAT ARE WE GONNA DOOOO! If you keep being boring Sir Kurapika you'll be the cause of my death!" I yelled into Kurapika's face.

" Calm down and please get out of my face Miss Kai!" he laughed/snapped back.

" Okay, but seriously what are we gonna-"

I was cut off by a strange rumble from upstairs. I left Kurapika and went to go check it out, and when I got there I was met by a strange man pointed wooden swords. He placed a hand over my mouth and pushed me against the wall as I starte to scream Kurapika's name. Then, I watched as a girl with pink, tangled hair in a pony-tale came through the window and a weird man with a long coat and black, slipped back hair came in. On his jacket there was a spider that had the number 1 on it.

Kurapika came racing in and froze when he saw the strangers.

" Get him! He's the one with the chains!" the first one yelled as the pink haired girl wrapped Invisable thread around Kurapika.

As they walked out with us they left a note with a spider drawn on it. They threw us in a van and sped off down the dirt road.

" Kai, are you okay?!" I heard Kurapika say through the darkness.

When I didn't answer I felt arms wrap around me, giving me comfort.

" It's okay... Don't worry. If they lay a finger on you I'll kill them." he whispered, I could feel his breath on my cheek.

" Who are they? What are they gonna do?!" I asked.

" They're people called the Phantom Troupe. They killed my whole clan when I was little. The Kurta clan. They did it for our scarlet eyes. I wasn't there to save them so I seek revenge on them to get back the eyes of my brethren. I have no idea what they're gonna do, probably kill me for what I did to one of them.They're most likely gonna use you as bait to get me to agree."

" Will you?"

" If it means your protection, then yes. For you and Gon's mom's, Aunt Mito's, and Gon's sake."

He got really quiet and suddenly held me tighter.

" Your gonna be okay, I promise." he said.

I gulped and blushed a bit as I quietly slipped into sleep.

---- Kurapika's POV----

I'll protect her for their sake.......for her's......and for mine. I won't let her down like I did Pairo.

I blinked back tears as I looked down at Kai. She fell asleep.

I will make sure nothing happens to her. She's to precious to destroy. I'm sure the others would agree.