Chapter 4

The first concert of their tour cycle. We were opening for them and we were just finishing up sound check.

"Z!" I looked up to see who it was that was yelling for me.

It was Jimmy. He ran over to me, pulling me into a hug. The sweat that was already on his bare chest glistened in the artificial light.

"Z, can I help you with the song?" he asked me, his smile wide.

"I don't mind, but ask Killian," I told him,  smiling. "Which songs of ours do ya know?"

"Well, I actually learned The Legacy and Coffin," he answered, scratching the back of his head with a smile. "Those are my favorites you guys do."

"Thanks, Jimmy," I said, laughing as Killian and Snapper ran up.

"You ready, Sis?" Killian asked with a wide grin to match Snapper's and Jimmy's.

I nodded before Jimmy spoke, "Do you mind if I play The Legacy or Coffin?" he asked smiling.

"I don't mind but ask Z, it's her drum kit," He answered.

"I already told him I don't mind," I told my brother. "I just told him to ask you."

Killian nodded before we were ushered onto the stage. I mouthed to Jimmy that after we started I would call him out.

"Alright, are you fucking ready?" Drezden asked the crowd as I took a seat behind my drum kit.

"Then let's get this fucking party started!" Killian shouted as we began Die For You. 

I honestly always have fun on stage. 

When it was time for me to call Jimmy out, I stood, setting my drumsticks on the snares before I made my way up to Killian, stealing the mic from him.

"Hey, I want to call someone out here today," I said into the mic. "He asked me if he could play and I said yes. So, come on out, Jimmy!"

Jimmy ran out with a huge grin on his face. When he came to a stop beside me, I looked to him, "So, which song will it be? Coffin or The Legacy?"

Jimmy took the mic from me, "Well, how about Coffin?"

"Sounds good to me," I said as I handed the mic back to Killian and Jimmy made his way up the drum riser, sitting behind my drum kit. 

"Well, you heard the man, guys!" Fudgie said into the mic in front of him. "Let's do it!"

The crowd cheered as Killian handed me the mic in his hand, motioning for me to sing it since Jimmy was playing my drum kit.

I shrugged as I took the mic from him, getting ready. Killian walked over to the piano that was situated on the side of the stage beside Snapper.

He began the intro to Coffin before the rest of us came in.

I looked up at Jimmy, who had this serious expression on his face as I sang and he played. It was so cute! I had to grin at him. 

I ran up the steps of the drum riser so I was behind Jimmy as he played. He was rocking this song! I gave him a grin when I was beside the drum kit. I looked from him to the crowd, continuing to sing.

I jumped from the drum riser, not missing a beat as I landed. I jumped onto the stand on the front of the stage, still singing. 

When that song was over, Jimmy stood from my drum kit with a huge grin on his face. 

"Was that fun, Jimmy?" I asked as he stood next to me at the base of the drum riser.

"Hell yeah!" He shouted, his face lit up with a grin before he took the mic from me. "And if ya don't mind, I want you to do Beast and the Harlot!"

"I will if you can go back and get ready for your set, Jimmy!" I said laughing as he did so. I turned back to the crowd just as Killian took the mic from me. 

"Well, get back up there, Zangel," He said, smirking as I did so.

I stuck my tongue out at him before we continued with the set.

After the entire show was over, Jimmy ran over with Matt and the both of them lifted me onto their shoulders. I was laughing since I was sitting up on their shoulders. 

"What's the big celebration for?" I asked, holding back a yawn.

"Pure excitement!" Zacky exclaimed as Killian pulled me so I was sitting on his shoulders.

Well, to be exact, he moved so he was standing under me. I scooted a little so I wouldn't fall as Jimmy and Matt released me. 

"Let's get back to the bus," Snapper said as the guys of Hell's Enemy hurried back to the bus, the guys of Avenged following. 

When we got to the bus, Killian let me get to my feet as Snapper opened the door. I sat on the couch as Zacky and Jimmy took their usual seats on either side of me. 

I curled up next to Jimmy, using him for a human pillow. Damn he was confortable! 

"Z, don't use Jimmy for a pillow," Killian scolded me as he grabbed a beer.

I flipped him off and sent a 'fuck you' his way before tuning the guys out.