Chapter 12

I looked at him, shocked. All he did was stand there with his hands in his pockets, waiting for me to say something.

"Conclusions?" I finally asked as I sat on the couch.

He nodded, "Yeah," he said before he looked over at me. "I guess when I saw Jeremy kiss you, I thought that you two were dating. And I guess I just got jealous."

"Jimmy, why would you get jealous?" I asked, looking at him.

"Because I like you," he said after a few minutes of silence as he sat next to me. "A lot."

I was shocked. Sure, I liked him, but, I never expected the feelings to be mutual.

"Please say something," Jimmy begged, his crystal blue eyes showing that he meant what he said.

"You like me too?" was all I could say.

When he nodded, I was shocked. He started babbling on but, I shut him up when I pressed my lips to his. He froze at first, but, he eventually returned the kiss.

When we parted for air, I just stared into his blue eyes.

"Well, good job."

The both of us jumped at the voice and looked to the source of the voice. Snapper.

"Don't worry, I ain't gonna tell Killian," Snapper told us as he grabbed a different tee from his bunk. When he went to leave, "Don't get at it too bad! I'd hate to find the aftermath! Jimmy, y'all go on in an hour and a half!"

When he closed the door behind him I just rested my forehead against Jimmy's chest, groaning at him. At least he wasn't going to say a word to Killian.

"He comes across as something else," Jimmy muttered as he pulled me close.

I nodded, "He is," I said as I traced a tattoo on his shoulder.

"I got a glance at your tattoos yesterday," he said, sounding like he was smiling.

I looked up at him with a small smile before I pulled away a little and pulled Zoltan's shirt off. Leaving me in the sports bra I was wearing. I moved so my back was facing him.

"Wow," I heard him say as he traced the tattoo on my lower back.

Well, it was the head of the dragon that was on the side of my leg and the head of the dragon that went from my shoulder. They looked like they were staring into each others eyes.

The names along my spine went between the dragons.

"How do you like them?" I asked, smiling slightly.

"They're beautiful, Z," he told me as he pulled me close so my back was against his chest.

I laughed, "Thanks," I said with a smile. "But, you have to go on soon."

"I know," he said, chuckling.

I stood from his grasp, pulling the shirt I snatched from Zoltan on.

"Let's go, I'll be there on side stage watching," I told him as he stood.

He gave me a smile as he took my hand, the both of us leaving the bus.

When we got backstage, I saw Jeremy and Zoltan standing, looking like they were about to jump someone. Despite Jeremy being injured.

"Don't worry about it," I told the two with a smile. "He's fine."

The two nodded, still watching him like a hawk. I had just released Jimmy's hand to hug the two as the rest of the guys of Avenged walked up.

"Good luck, guys," I said smiling.