Chapter 10

*The pants in the picture that Jeremy Spencer, drummer for Five Finger Death Punch, is wearing is what Zaniel's pants look like when she gets changed*

Bleu and I had restocked the bus when we got to Columbus, so, we had plenty of food to last us a while. Both us in the band and the roadies.

But, anyways, I had taken off after I told Killian and Fudgie where I was going. And I was talking to Ivan, Jason, Chris, Zo, and Jeremy. They were sitting in the front lounge of their bus. Still had an hour and a half until they had to go on. And Jeremy and I were the only ones sitting on the couch. He had his feet over my legs. 

I had to wrap his ankle when we got here because he was stubborn. Typical Jeremy.

"Hey, still remember the songs I taught ya?" Jeremy asked from where he was sitting.

"Yeah," I told him, rolling my eyes. "You taught me practically every one of your songs."

They all laughed at that.

"So, here's our set list," Zoltan said to me as he handed me a piece of paper. 

I looked over it, "Ashes, White Knuckles, Never Enough, Dying Breed, Undone, Hard to See, The Bleeding, Coming Down, and The Pride," I read off, loving the choices of songs. "Great choices, guys."

"Thanks," Jason said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Also, am I to expect you guys to watch us perform?" I asked as I set the paper aside.

"You bet your ass, Z," Chris exclaimed with a grin.

Which made me grin in return.

"Okay, I'm just going to go change right fast," I said as I gently moved Jeremy's feet off of me. "If ya need me, knock."

"We know the drill, Z," Zoltan said with a grin.

I had to laugh as I grabbed my bag and headed to the bunk area, closing the door behind me. I just set the bag on Zoltan's bunk before I stripped my short jean shorts off my body and my ripped up Five Finger Death Punch tee.

I tossed them aside and pulled my other clothes out of my bag. I decided to fit in with the guys on this one. So, I had grabbed a pair of the pants that Jeremy had given me last year and my boots he had given me. They resembled his closely. I paired those with a black sports bra, showing off the multitude of tattoos on my back. I especially loved the one along my spine. It was everyone's name that I held dear to me. Killian, Drezden, Fudgie, Snapper, Zoltan, Jason, Ivan, Chris, and Jeremy. 

Zoltan, Jeremy, and I had gone on my birthday to a tattoo parlor in Las Vegas. All three of us had gotten an identical tattoo. Which was a dragon carrying a musical note in its mouth. I had gotten mine on my chest, Zoltan had gotten his on his thigh, and Jeremy had gotten his on his arm.

I shook my head with a smile as I thought about how I got each of my tattoos. My back, legs, and chest were like a fucking rainbow of tattoos. Then of course I had the deathbat with Seize the Day under it on my shoulder.

I was pretty sure I looked like a mad woman with the smile I had as I walked back out to where the guys were sitting.

"Wow! Put blonde down the center and you have a mini Jeremy!" Jason joked, making all of us laugh.

I shook my head as the guys stood. I had apparently taken quite a while getting changed. So, we all decided to make our way to the stage.

Jeremy was limping because he refused to stay back on the bus. Then again, I don't blame him.

When we got backstage, we were met by Avenged Sevenfold.

"Hey, guys," I said, grinning as I waved at them. "I didn't expect to see you here."