It's Been To Long

It’s been three weeks now, still haven’t found a job, and I can’t pay for mortgage and the bill for that is coming up in a couple of days. Still no site of Mitch, maybe he took me seriously. Wait why do I care? I don’t care, yeah he can live his life and I can finally live mine. Carter I’ve been walking to school, he has been keeping his grades up, based on what I know that is. My dad, well no one knows much about my dad’s life anymore, we were given the option to go see him but I made the choice to stay home with Carter. About two weeks ago we learned that my dad has killed my mom, no one knows the motive, but he did, and I hate him for it, she was the only thing that kept me from cutting. Oh yeah about cutting I’ve been cutting ever sense I’ve lost Mitch. I have cut every day, and I’d lie if I said it didn’t feel right. I mean I deserve it, why don’t I just end my life, make everyone’s life easier.

            Anyways, today I have a job interview, it’s for Wal-Mart, yeah I know sucky job right, but it is better than nothing at all, anything is better than Wal-Mart though.

            It was a quick and easy interview, though I’m pretty sure I fail, I really suck at getting people to like me. Only person who tried to I pushed them away.

            At home I get the mail, going through it I see the bill, 350 dollars. I can’t pay that I barley have 100 dollars. I don’t even know what to so, all I have hope for is that I get the job at Wal-Mart, I mean it’s sad to say it but that is all I have.

            If I just ended my life, you know I would make everyone else’s a whole lot easier. Carter would get a foster family, he can’t get one with me because I’m an adult. I say I let that happen aye? Yeah I will tomorrow I’ll go with my mom and end my life to be with her and make everyone else’s life better. But what if she doesn’t want me to be with her? My life is just so confusing, I really do need help. I need to find Mitch, he is the only one who would help me. . . No what am I thinking? I can’t go near him, he is obviously ignoring me as well. 

(Mitch’s POV)

            Honestly I can’t stop thinking of those light precious sky blue eyes that twinkle when the light hits them. The luscious long blond hair, with a dip of brown on the routes, different layers of blonde stroking throughout. Those sweet dimples that crinkle up with she talks, let’s not forget that laugh of hers, it’s the cutest little giggle voice, you would normally think it’s a cute little baby girl laughing, but really it’s the adorable blonde headed chick who. . . Who kicked me away! She didn’t let me comfort her even if I tried! Why did I even try! Why’d I even want to try! What is wrong with me? Why did I even think that we were meant to be, were obviously not. Why am I even thinking about her? She isn’t anything special, no I need to move on, and go get some drinks.

(Emily’s POV)

            I don’t remember much, I don’t know how I came to a club but I did, not going to say that I have a problem with it either. I don’t know how I get away with getting some drinks either, it was easy. I’ve have about six when I lay my eyes on this blue eyed man with the light blond and brown hair.

            Gosh I don’t know what that man did but he made me so furious, why did I hate this guy so much! He broke my heart, didn’t he?! Well I’ll show him that I moved on yeah!

            I lunge myself at this guy, who eminently lets me in. Next thing I know I’m grinding up against him. It’s like I didn’t have any control, I never have been a slut before, and I never had sexual attention with anyone, most I’d get was a smile. That’s not much though.

            Flashes of memories pop back into my head as he grabs my butt and continues to grind on my and we start making out.

            Who even is this guy? Why is he kissing me? Why are we touching? Oh yeah, to hurt that guy over there who hurt me.

(Mitch’s POV)         

            I’ve had maybe only one drink? One and a half maybe, who is counting? This girl, I feel like I’m seeing her everywhere, why is she in a bar? It’s not her, she is kissing someone, and she wouldn’t even kiss me so why would she go off with someone else?

            After looking, staring for a while, I can’t believe my eyes still but it’s her, she is kissing a guy, grinding on him, nothing she would ever even think of doing with me; even though I bet she doesn’t even know him, she known me longer most likely.

            For some reason it feels like my whole world is trembling, my heart has shattered into a million pieces that can never be fixed. Why do I feel this way? I barley know her, she isn’t even mine, not like I’ve been cheated on when I wasn’t even dating someone to start with.

            I’m full of anger now, don’t know why, maybe it’s the beer talking but I’m hurt that she wouldn’t even give me a chance. Did I do something wrong? What’s wrong with me?

            I just start hitting myself, trying to bring myself back to reality, it’s not working, I have feelings for this girl, I don’t know why, why do I? She isn’t that special is she?

            I’d like to think that the beer has brought me up to her, pulling her from the guy and punching him in the face. I don’t want to think it was my mind doing these things… Why would I anyways? I’m a nice guy.

(Emily’s POV)

            My arm is yanked by a muscular hand that is yet soothing to the touch. My sight is blurry but I see the same arm? Going up and punching the guy I was dancing with in the face, them starting to fight.

            My face turns wet, I rub my face to see a bloody substance laid out on my face. All three of us are dragged out of the bar by security. My vision is still blurry, as I see a brown haired man with a bruised face standing in front of me.

            He is saying things but only a little I can hear…

            “Who…… Guy!?!.... You…. Doing??..... Drunk?.... Home.”

            What did he say? Okay Emily think, try to become sober… Thing is I’m not used to this, I’ve never even had a drink before, I don’t have experience in this sort of thing. ‘Who is that guy? How are you doing? I’m drunk, I’m going home.’

___________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry I didn't update, I'm usally updated pretty quick but yesterday was my grandpa's birthday. So yeah, I hope you like this one, I'm sorry it's short, the next chapter is like really cute so, yeah :D Thank you for reading this!