Chapter 1

ALEXIS' POV

'Finally!' I say to myself as I get off the plane. Spring break is over. I'm not exactly happy about the whole "school" part of being back, but I get to see Jace, my boyfriend of almost 2 years. We met at the library when I first came to the University. He had come the year before, so he showed me around campus. We started talking and became friends. A few weeks later he asked me out. We've been dating ever since.

Jace is suppose to be picking me up at the gate, but there is no sign of him.

After about 15 minutes I decide to give him a call.

Voice mail. He sent me straight to voice mail. Ugh

I'll deal with him later, but for right now I need to find a way back to the campus.

It's only a 15 minute drive back to campus, but that means about an hour or so walk back. Plus bags that will most likely slow me down.

I decide to call a cab, and they say they will be here in five minutes.

I would have called Rachel, my best friend and roommate, but she doesn't get back until tomorrow afternoon.

'It's about time' I say under my breath as I see the taxi pull up.

*********************** skips car ride ***********************

I pay the man for the ride, grabbing my bags out of the trunk and walking through the campus to get back to my dorm.

I am extremely mad at Jace for not picking me up at the airport and for sending me to voice mail.

And now I have to come back to an empty dorm room, because like I said before Rachel's dosen't get here until tomorrow.

I unpack my things. Placing my clothes back into the drawers, and my toiletries and makeup back on the self above my desk.

Once I am settled I decide against going over to Jace's dorm and to just give him another call.

Voice mail. Again. Really?

Okay that's it. I'm going over there.

I grab my purse and put on the white Air Force 1's (nikes) I was wearing on the plane.

Before I know it I'm standing in front of his dorm, pounding on it, telling him to let me in.

He dosen't answer, but I can hear that someone is in there. I know it's not Alan, his roommate and best friend, because his plane dosen't land for another 2 hours.

The door is unlocked, so I allow myself in. Shorty after, regretting everything. I can't believe my eyes, nor do I want to.

How could he? And with her?

"H-how c-could y-y-you?" Is the only think I can say, and even that, barley. I'm seconds away from breaking down into tears.

"I-I-I...." He is almost as speechless as I am

I can't help but cry. How could he do this to me? How could be do this to Alan? How could she do this to Alan?

I don't know what to do? I just caught my boyfriend cheating on me with his best friends girlfriend, Erica.

I storm out of the room, not knowing what to do. I run straight for mine and Rachel's dorm.

I can't seem to shake the image of Ericka straddled on top of Jace.. naked.

I literally just want to curl up in a ball and cry or disappear or do anything but relive what just happened not even two minutes ago.

There are multiple knocks at my door, but I just ignore them. I knows it's Jace. He is the last person I want to see.. talk to. Well other than Erica.