Chapter 4

ALEXIS' POV

I wake up feeling weight on my lower stomach.

What? Wait. Where am I?

I sit up and the heavy weight on my rolled off.

It took me a minute to focus my eyes, but when I did I froze.

How could this happen? Why would I let this happen? And-and with him?! Of all people! What will everyone think of me? What if my parents find out?

All these thoughts rush through my head. I didn't even realize the fact that.. That 'he' was speaking or that I was still naked.

"Hello? You in there?" he said waving his hand over my face.

"Ye-yeah I'm h-here." I stutter

"Jack?" I ask as he looks up.

"W-what did we d-do last nigh-t" I knew I didn't want to here the answer that I already knew, but I had to ask.

"What do you think we did baby?" He smirked as he got out of the bed, revealing his naked body.

"S-so we-e.." I start to speak as I cover up my body with the bed spread

"did it? yeah. " He finished my sentence and wrapped his waist in the sheets, leaving his torso exposed. I have to say he is pretty hot.. No Alexis. No. This is not the time.

"Did you use.." Please say yes

"Of course I used protection!" He defends "I'm not a dumb ass you know"

"I was just checking god damn. It's not like I can remember anything from last night" This guy is kinda rude. I thought he would be like Matthew, bad boy on the outside but nice and sweet on the inside. Guess I was wrong

"Oh really?" he smirks

"Really" I reply

"Oh so you don't remember this.." He said as he leaned in, passionately kissing me. I kissed back obviously. At that moment all the images came rushing into my head. Oh my god

"I-I rememb-er" I say. I'm still in shock that I did that. I've never done anything like that with a stranger. only Jace. 

"Oh course you do" he winks. He is so full of himself

"Here" he says, tossing my clothes at me.

"Get dressed. Unless you wanna go downstairs like that. I'm cool with either to be honest" he adds

I just roll my eyes and begin to get dressed.

He chuckles a little as he walks by and slapping my butt. This guy is a jerk.

"Can't you not?" I ask while I place one of the shoes on my foot. He just chuckles again. What is wrong with him?

"Well I'll see you around April" he says giving me a big, fake smile. Really?

"It's Alexis you idiot" I say back, folding my arms over my chest

"Whatever" he rolls his eyes and walks out of the door

This guy is so rude ugh! I can't stand him and I hope I never have to see him again.

After I finish getting dress I go downstairs to look for Rachel. I know she is still here because I drove and I have my keys.

I found her sleeping on Matt's stomach with her legs on Jessie's lap. Her and Matt would make a cute couple, just saying

"Rachel. Rachel wake up." I say softly, shaking her

"What? Huh?" She responds, quickly sitting up. Waking up Matt as well

"We are leaving." She just nods

"You're leaving babe?" Matt interrupts as he holds her waist so she can't get up.

Wait? Wow I must be like a mind reader or something.

"Yea, but I'll call you later kay?" She says pecking him on his cheek

He gave her this big smile "mkay"

We walked out of the house and I was completely shocked. Not because I was jealous or anything like that, but because last night he was all over me and now he is dating Rachel? Kinda weird.

"So you and Matt huh?" I ask Rachel from the drivers seat.

"Yea we kinda had a 'thing' last night" she replies, blushing

"And by 'thing' I don't mean like a 'You And Jack' thing" she adds and chuckles. I just sit there blushing, but quickly stop. How could I do that? Why would I do that? I don't do that. That's not me at all.

I put my hands on my face and just sit there thinking about this mess I got myself into.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay. Knowing jack, he used protection. You're safe" she assures me

I nod "Yeah he did." I respond uncomfortably

"Do you think we can go and get the morning after pill? Just incase" I add

She laughs "sure"

********skips store*******

***********home***********

It's 12:45 pm by the time we get home and all I want to do is sleep. Which is what I end up doing.

**************** 1 month later ******* ******************** (on a Friday)

I wake up to the blading sound of "679" by fetty wap coming from Rachel's phone.

"Oops" she laughs

I chuckle and roll over, shoving my head into my pillow.

it's been about a month since me and Jace broke up. I've been doing a lot better since then.

"Hey wanna come get some dinner with Jessie and I?" She ask snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Okay, where too?"

"I don't know, some Italian restaurant?" she shrugs. I nod and fix myself a little. Once we got home from school I didn't do anything. I just slept.

We leave about 5 minutes after that.

**at restaurant**

The cute waiter, Marcus I think, shows us to our seats.

"What can I get you to drink, beautiful?" I says to Jessie with a smile

She giggles "umm an ice tea would be great" she replies

He nods

"And for you two?" He ask, keeping his cheeky smile

"Water for me" I said

"Diet Pepsi" Rachel says quickly after me

He nods.

Minutes later he comes back with our drinks and a familiar group follows behind them. Great 'he' is back.