Chapter 2

ALEXIS' POV

I wake up to my alarm singing "Planes" By Jeremih

Ughh. 10:30 am. It's too early and I'm too upset to function.

If it wasn't for the fact that I have to pick Rachel up in 2 hours I would be curled up in bed doing absolutely nothing, but unfortunately I have to.

Don't get me wrong I miss and can't wait to see Rachel, I am just not in the mood to do anything but cry and my eat pizza.

Before I know it, it's 11:00 am.

I go through my drawers, looking for an outfit to wear. I decide on a pair of medium blue skinny jeans and an oversized olive green Tshirt with my same Air Force 1's as yesterday.

I quickly grab a towel from the closet along with my toiletry bag, clothes, and other essentials I will need to get dressed with.

I go out to the shower room at 11:04 and am back around 11:15. Pretty quick shower if you ask me.

After I get dressed I decide to straighten my hair for the day, so there goes another 30 minutes. It's now 11:50 ish.

I then quickly do my eyebrows because if not they look like caterpillars. At this point I could truly care less, but I want to look at least somewhat presentable.

'Okay I think that's all' I say to myself as I walk out of the door grabbing my keys and sliding my phone into my purse.

******************skip car ride******************

I arrive at the airport around 12:25 so I just kinda stay on my phone and scroll through my instagram feed, until she comes out.

"ALEXIS!!" I hear my name. I turn around to see Rachel about 5 feet from me with at least 5 bags.

"RACHEL!" I yell back. She drops all of her bags and run over to me, jumping on me. I can't help but laugh.

"Did you have fun in Michigan?" I ask, setting her down

"Yea it was great!" She says in her normal perky voice.

"Great" I smile

"Yea! How was your break?"

"Pretty good" I smile "I'm just glad I got to see my mom and Emma"

Rachel smiles and we make our way back to my car. On the way I struggle to carry three out of the five bags. She would give me the heavy ones.

Once we, well I, get the car loaded with all of Rachel's crap we drive to the mall.

***********************

"Are you excited about tonight?" She ask as we enter the mall

"Super!" I say sarcastically with a fake smile

She rolls her eyes "Whatever" she giggles

I follow her into Forever21. I hate this store. All these girls looking at me, judging me as I try to find something decent.

"So what where you thinking of wearing?" Joy says to me, looking through a clothing rack.

"Sweatpants and a nice One Direction T-shirt." I smile

"I'm serious" she says through laughs

"I haven't really thought about it." I say, playing with my thumbs

"How about this!?' Says holding up a tight, short black dress.

"How about hoe?" I reply. She can't be serious. I mean it's a nice dress and all, but it's extremely short.