Chapter 3: Mikoto's Confession!!!!

Misaka's P. O. V

Today there's a 400 meter race today.......ha~ today is gonna be exhausting I bet! But yesterday I can't stop thinking about last night why was I blushing? A nostalgic feeling seized me yesterday I'm sure of it! But maybe I should discuss this with Uiharu-san and Saten-san I bet they'll know!

Early in the morning today we met at our usual cafe place....... "So you're telling me that a mysterious feeling inside of you keeps you blushing?" Uiharu-san asked as I nodded in agreement. "Do you know anything about it?" I asked then Saten-san said excitedly "Ah~ Mikoto-san you fell in love with this person so~? So~? Who is this person?!?!?!" I was dumb founded it was love?.......I have no idea "Hey Mikoto-san didn't you have a meter race today? I think it's almost time" Uiharu-san said while looking at the clock "Oh Holy your right! Bye thanks again!" I said hurrying there.

Once I came there I saw (Y/N) in her P.E uniform already. I hurriedly went on mine too.

"LET OUR 400 METER RACE BEGIN!!!" the Narrator said which is weird. I went on sprinting actually (Y/N) was in the lead I'm second though but it's still not yet over!! Just then (Y/N) fainted in my arms I started blushing as well and I snapped back to reality when I realized that she was burning hot! "Um! I'm going to put (Y/N) in the infirmery!!" I said and hurried to the Nurses Office bringing (Y/N) with me and letting her lay down in the bed. She pulled my sleeve when I was about to stand up then asked "Please stay with me" she asked and just nodded with my face a shade of pink.

Then stayed until it was Lunch Time then I brought me and (Y/N) some food. After we ate I then looked at her temperature and her fever got low, Just then she asked "Mikoto-san why do you care so much for me?"  I was blushing ten I confessed "Because I......I...." I said not getting ready "I....?" Is what she asked and I answered properly this time "I......I love You (Y/N)!!" I said blushing deeply. She had a shocked face and stood up then whispered in my ears 'I love you too Mikoto-san' then I just kept blushing just as red as a tomato then Kuroko went bursting through the office and saw me blushing like a tomato. "Onee-sama did you catch her cold?" She asked worried then I told her "I'm fine" stopping from blushing then "Really? Jeez you got me worried there Onee-sama!" She said pouting.

06/05/18