Chapter 9: Arcade +-+

Misaka's P.O.V

We were going inside the arcade, and then we split apart. I had no idea which one to pick, then suddenly (Y/N) grabbed me by the hand and then pulled me to a game where we race....? Anyways she said that we should play that game so I practically agreed.

We sat in the chair and inserted 100 yen inside (I don't know how much but I think they use money °~°) and then we started race driving. Wow (Y/N) is horrible at this game. I laughed on the inside.

*After we played the game*
"Why~~~~ do I suck at this game!!!!" (Y/N) says with a very loud voice. "Maybe I'm just good at it" I said while shrugging. She then was pouting in her chair while saying 'this is not fair' repeatedly. "Maybe you're just bad at this but there are still some other games that you're maybe good at" I say trying to motivate her. It worked, so we went to other games. She picked a shooting game, Accelerator was also playing so they both played a zombie theme shooting game. They challenged each other with a smirk on their faces and they kept playing until evening. The winner was (Y/N), so she was saying hooray a lot of times. "See? I told you, you have other things you're good at" I say with a smile because she looked so adorable when she won. "So, I guess let's go home" Touma said while Index was saying 'yea yea' in a happy tone, while jumping up and down beside Touma. We all agreed and went home. Misaki had something to do so she couldn't join us on the way home.

On the way home

"Today was so much fun!" (Y/N) says while stretching her hands upward. "Yeah" I said as we walk. "You know this was more like a date right?" (Y/N) says while looking straight in the moon, a huge blush crept into my face. "Haha, just kiddi-" (Y/N) says but got stopped when she looked at me, as I try to cover my face she stopped my hand and looked at me straight in the eye. "Misaka, do you really love me?" she says with a dead serious look.

CLIFFHANGERRRRR LOLOLOLOLOL

A/N:
Lol so I took out the formalities because I was too lazy and the effin' auto correct is breaking my patience so I took it out lolololol. Also I'm busy cause of summer and about where I'm going to visit all that. Anyways imma try to update as much as I can. Author Out, peace °∆°
2+2=____? Lol the answer is fish.