Chapter 8: A coincidence

Y/N's P.O.V

"Okay well let me tell you a story when me, Misaka, and Misaki ran into some people that i consider a coincidence" i said telling a story to my grandkids (just kidding)

10 Hours Earlier

As me, Misaka, and Misaki was taking a stroll around the city, we met some few people as walked. And if you are wondering who those people are well they're pretty famous (At least i think so) 

Okay we met Level 5 rank #1 Esper: Accelerator                                                                                                      Then we met Kamijou Touma with Index                                                                                                                   We also met Level 5 rank #4 Esper: Meltdown or Shizuri                                                             

When all of us met each other we had such a nasty look that had disgust, and shock mixed. Anyways  Touma, as always, said something first he said  "Oh Hey (Y/N), Where were going to go?" and as always i said and asked "Oh nowhere to go just strolling around with Misaka, and Misaki. How about You Accelerator and Shizuri-san?" 

They Both answered "Just strolling around as well" since they both said it at the same time, they looked at each other and it became awkward once again. "Hey guys wanna join us to an arcade? Let's all play Air hockey" i said. They all looked at me and Accelerator said "Sure, Got nothin' to do anyways" and Shizuri said "I have a meeting, but well i guess i can delay it and play hockey" with that dang tsudere voice (lol) While Touma nodded 'sure' and Index said "OKay, let's all have fun" 

A/N Note

CLIFF HANGER!!!!! LOL
Anyways um....I just graduated so hurray for me! Anyways I know I haven't been updating lately, So I'm going to try to make more...

Well.... That's all lol °^°