Untrustworthy?

Contains: Smut/Lemon

Seeing as how they were both internationally known criminals, it was no surprise that the older members of Overwatch decided to place a security camera in Roadhog and Junkrat's room, just to make sure they weren't plotting against Overwatch. However, this decision turned against them one night.

After a successful mission Roadhog and Junkrat left to their shared room while Soldier 76 and Ana left to the surveillance room. On the way there, Junkrat and Roadhog passed by Lucio.

"Hey, great job on the mission you two." Lucio complimented.

"Thanks, mate! Same to you, too!" Junkrat replied. Once they reached their room, Junkrat immediately locked the door and laid on his stomach on the bed.

~

On the way to the surveillance room, Ana grabbed a cup of tea and met up with Soldier. Both sat down and started a quiet conversation as they watched the live fee from the junker's room. However, their conversation quickly ended when they both realized what was going on in the room.

~

Junkrat laid splayed across their bed on his stomach and had his arms rest over the edge of the bed.

"Oh Mako~" He said in a seductive voice. "Come here~"

Roadhog looked over but ignored Junkrat's plead. He turned to the doorway of the bathroom until he stopped dead in his tracks and turned back around when he heard Junkrat ask,

"You don't wanna hit tonight?" Junkrat looked up to Roadhog with puppy dog eyes. Roadhog simply grunted and turned away.

"Uhnnnn!! C'mon, let's play!" He continued. Roadhog turned back around slightly aggravated. He froze when he had saw what Junkrat had done. He had pulled down his shorts so that they were laying a little below his hips, revealing large but faint bruises from a few nights ago.

"Little shit..." Roadhog thinks as he slowly sauntered to Junkrat. Junkrat knew that Roadhog loved his hips and waist and knew how to use them against Roadhog.

"Knew that would get you started." Junkrat says. He flipped himself over onto his back, allowing Roadhog to run his hands over and around his waist. Junkrat let out a tiny gasp and a giggle at this. Roadhog smiled under his make at this. Speaking of his mask, it was going to get in the way, so he ended up removing it. Roadhog pressed gentle kisses to Junkrat's neck and the occasional nibble to the soft spot on Junkrat's neck right below his jaw line. Roadhog slowly worked his way up to his lips and kissed him, first gently, then roughly.

This is where things start to get interesting. Junkrat knew what was going to happen next as he felt Roadhog palm Junkrat through his pants and start to unzip and pull them down. Junkrat broke the kiss and did the same for Roadhog and his erections immediately sprung out. Junkrat smirked and leaned down to lick from his base all the way to the tip. A shiver went up Roadhog's spine as he felt Junk rat start to suck the tip. Soon enough, Junkrat had most of Roadhog's cock in his mouth, harshly sucking on it. He could never quite get it all in his mouth unless Roadhog forced him. Tears started to prickly at the corners of Junkrat's eyes. Roadhog grabbed the back of Junkrat's head and shoved him all the way down, forcing Junkrat to take all of Roadhog in his mouth, causing him gag. Junkrat kept sucking until he heard Roadhog say,

"Ngh... Rat, I'm gonna..." to which Junkrat quickly stopped sucking and instead started to jerk off Roadhog. Roadhog came with a gruff moan, his cum leaving streaks on Junkrat's face. He licked it off and said,

"Alright you had your fun. Now just fuck me already."

With that, Roadhog forcefully grabbed Junkrat by the waist and flipped him on his back, a small trickle of giggles coming from Junkrat. Roadhog lifted his mask up to reveal his lips, biting into the frail, sensitive skin just below Junkrat's jaw, drawing out a cry of pleasure and pain from Junkrat. Roadhog's hands traveled lower and lower from Junkrat's chest, resting over the waistband of his shorts. Roadhog hooked his finger between Junkrat's shorts and his waist, pulling them down along with his boxers. His erections sprung out along with a quite giggle and groan.