28 | Truly Yours 2

Jermaine Lamarr Cole

Today was finally the day of the bachelor party that the guys were throwing for me. Of course they didn't tell me what today activities consisted of, but I quickly found myself dressed in the wedding colors, in Miguel's car with the rest of the boys - who were also dressed in the colors, and at one my favorite breakfast spot.

It was only eight o'clock when we arrived at the restaurant, so we had plenty of time to eat and talk. After putting in our orders, our waiter gave us more refills, then it was time to do just that. I left the party up to all of them to plan, but Miguel was the organizer, and Muhammad was his helper - since I chose both of them as my best men.

Without saying anything, Miguel gave me a sheet of printer paper that read as followed:

[ ] Carry around an inflatable doll all night

[ ] Get ten girls to sign your shirt

[ ] Get as many lipstick kisses on your cheek that you can

[ ] Find a girl with the same name as your fiancèe and buy her a drink

[ ] Buy a bachlorette a drink

[ ] Have a girl do body shots off of you

[ ] Get a condom from a girl

[ ] Get two girls to kiss each other for you

[ ] Get a girl's pair of underwear

[ ] Get a girl's bra

[ ] Get a girl's number

[ ] Get a lap dance from both a regular a girl, and a stripper

The list didn't seem too bad, but the body shots and the lap dances I was a little skeptical of. Finding a woman with the same name as Christina would also be a little hard. Once looking over the list again, Muhammad threw me a plain white shirt and a sharpie.

"We going to the strip club tonight nigga!" he yelled.

"Oh god," I laughed as I caught the shirt he threw me, and placed the sharpie in my pocket. "This night about to be crazy as hell."

"Hell yeah," Drake laughed.

"Don't punk out any of this shit either," said Miguel.

"I won't," I sucked my teeth.

"Good, cause I'm ready to see some ass tonight," Kendrick chuckled.

"Me too," Drake added.

"Nigga please," I shot. "You know you the type of nigga that'll go up to a stripper and be like 'you don't have to do this beautiful'."

Everyone laughed as Muhammad dapped me up.

"Good one," Kendrick laughed.

"So we got jokes now?" Drizzy pretended to be hurt.

"I'm just playing bruh," I laughed. "Didn't you mess with that one stripper bitch?"

"Maliah Michael," Muhammad blurted.

"Yeah her."

"Did," he shrugged. "But she's not important. What's more important is you. Nigga you ready to turn the fuck up for yo' bachelor party?"

"Hell yeah," I laughed.

"You sure Chris gone be cool about you going to the strip with us?"

"Aye look," Miguel interfered. "Today his last day to actually do shit before Chris tie his ass down. I'm ready to see some ass just like the rest of y'all. So shutup. We going to the strip damn it."