Ch. 2

Mina's POV
It has been two days since I last saw Momo. The more I think about her it pains me of how we split up. I am just in my room staring up at the ceiling while Sana is asleep next to me. She has been the best thing that has happened to me. But the best thing that really has happened to me was the one thing that I lost.

"Sana are you awake?" I asked. The bed shook as she was turning over to look at me. "What's wrong babe?" She asked. Babe. That melted my heart. "I miss her." I said blankly. "I miss Momo."

Sana sighs as she wraps her arms around my waist. "You got to forget about her. Remembering how much time you two spent together is what is going to hurt you more." Sana whispered. I nodded as tears started to roll down my cheeks.

I felt Sana's hand against my cheek whipping it off with the pad of her thumb. Her touch made me melt into it softly. Why do I have mixed feelings about her? But also Momo. I like Momo but I also like Sana.

"Come on." She says. I stood up and asked "why? Where are we going?" Sana did not respond as she put her clothes on. I did not want to make her mad so I put my clothes on as well. Sana held out her hand for me to take.

I took it as she smiled at me. "Where are we going?" I asked once more. "To some place where you can forget about that girl." Sana explained. What? She wants me to forget about Momo? But forgetting is the harder part.

Momo's POV
Two days. It has been two days. I cannot live more than one day without Mina here. Seeing her smile, her laugh everything about her is what makes my life so interesting.

"Momo." Dahyun called. I turned to look at her but avoided her gaze at me. "What's wrong?" She asked me. I strugged not saying a word. "No. Don't do this to me. Tell me what's wrong." She forced. I had no choice but to tell her what happened.

"Mina moved out." I said. "What? Why?" Dahyun asked. "Cause Sana forced her to move in with her." I explained. Dahyun bawled her fists angrily. "I am going to steal Mina for you. And I will tell that Sana to never take what's yours again." Dahyun insisted.

I smiled at her as she smiles back.