Ch.4

Momo's POV
What have I done? This was not suppose to happen. Wait what is this feeling right now? Is this regret or happiness? It's too confusing between the two. "Momo, I have to go, but please text or call me if you're feeling down." Dahyun said. I nod as she left.

Why did I do this to Mina? I might still have feelings for her but does she still love me?. I need to go see her but Sana would be there. It doesn't matter. I just want Mina in my arms again.

Mina's POV
"Babe, you have been awfully quiet, what's wrong?" Sana asked she was worried about me from the tone in her voice. I remained silent as I felt her hand make contact with my cheek. "You know I'm here for you, seeing you upset or sad breaks my heart, I don't want you to be sad anymore, please at least be happy and try to smile for me please." She begged.

I didn't say anything to her and walked away. She followed behind me as I went to our room and got my phone and started to call Momo but Sana took my phone and ended it.

"You know I don't like being rough with you, but you are seriously making me lose my patience, if you think calling that girl who didn't love you then think again, you are never leaving me. Do you understand?" Sana threatened as she grabbed both of my wrist and pulled me towards her roughly.

"Y-yes." I studdered. I was scared of what she might do to me. But I need to hear Momo's voice again. "Mina! Where are you?! It's Momo!" I heard another voice. Sana grabbed a knife and locked me with her arm and held the knife almost as close to my neck.

"Stay wherever you are Momo, if you make a single move, I will kill Mina and I am not playing around." Sana says. I looked into Momo's eyes as she stared at me and then Sana. "Put the knife down Sana, and don't hurt Mina, she means too much to me for me to lose her to some crazy b*tch." Momo said.

Sana smirked as she walked closer toward Momo. "If you really love this girl, then you should trade places with her!" Sana said and threw me on the floor and took Momo. "Momo! No! Please don't hurt her! Please!" I screamed.

"Its ok Mina, I am going to be just fine, just get my phone and call the police 911 remember." Momo says. "I wouldn't do that if I was you, calling the police would be a stupid thing if you did that, that will cost this girl that you obviously care so much about to lose her life, so I advise you to not pick that phone up and stand against the wall." Sana said.

No. Momo needs me right now. I will not let Sana scare me anymore. Momo is mine and only mine.

I went over to Momo's phone and dialled 911. Sana held Momo tighter as she pointed the knife closer to her neck. "Put the damn phone down!" She yelled glaring at me. "Hello? 911? Send help right away. My friend is literally a crazy b*tch that is trying to kill my girlfriend. Her name is Sana Minatozaki." I stated as I ended the call.

"Good job Mina, now can you please save me, that would really be helpful." Momo says. "You done it now Mina, now say goodbye to your so called girlfriend." Sana says right before she could slice Momo's throat the police barged through the door.

"Police! Put your hands up and drop the weapon!" Police said. Sana drops the knife and Momo. I ran to Momo and brought her to my side. "Put your hands behind your back miss." Police Officer no.1 says.

Sana glares at us as the police took her to jail. "I missed you Momo." I whispered. "I missed you too Mina." Momo says and hugs me.